My Dell Latitude C610 won't turn on

Old April 17th 06, 03:31 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt

Default My Dell Latitude C610 won't turn on

Hi, I have a Dell Latitude C610 that I just got. Unfortunately it
won't turn on. When i power it up, the green LED next to the letter A
of the Keyboard Satus LEDs blinks ten times then the laptop shuts off.
Does anybody know what this means? Thanks!

Old April 17th 06, 04:12 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt

It means read the number off the case, and call Dell tech
support. They will talk you through a series of tests, and
either get it going, or replace it under a 3 day turn around.

johns

Old April 17th 06, 05:32 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt

I'm not able to call dell. I got the computer off ebay and they gave
me the run around cause it wasn't registered to me (some help they
are). But I figured the problem out. The Laptop uses PC133 and I
thought thats what I put in it. Turns out I put in PC100, problem
solved!