Arctic Silver Demo's?

Old April 13th 06, 09:54 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt

Default Arctic Silver Demo's?

I need a good demo for applying Arctic Silver on a HSF. Something with
good text details and fancy pictures, one with a movie/swf file if
possible.
Google queries don't seem to yield many quality results as of yet.
thanks,

Old April 14th 06, 10:04 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt

Why? Goop it on, and when it gets hot, it will flow to
the right thickness. Just don't waste it.

johns

Old April 15th 06, 02:42 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt

On Thu, 13 Apr 2006 16:54:41 -0400, BOB wrote:

I need a good demo for applying Arctic Silver on a HSF. Something with
good text details and fancy pictures, one with a movie/swf file if
possible.
Google queries don't seem to yield many quality results as of yet.
thanks,

The company used to have a web site with an excellent demo. Try Artic
Silver on Newegg and see if there is a manufacturer link.

Old April 15th 06, 09:35 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt

On Thu, 13 Apr 2006 16:54:41 -0400, BOB wrote:

I need a good demo for applying Arctic Silver on a HSF. Something with
good text details and fancy pictures, one with a movie/swf file if
possible.

Jeez, Bob. You must be running low on jerk-off material. I don't
know of any videos that provide the kind of visual stimulation you
seek. Just put some arctic silver on both sides. A little dab'll do
ya.

Charlie

Old April 16th 06, 07:27 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt

On Sat, 15 Apr 2006 08:35:52 GMT, Charlie Wilkes
wrote:

On Thu, 13 Apr 2006 16:54:41 -0400, BOB wrote:

I need a good demo for applying Arctic Silver on a HSF. Something with
good text details and fancy pictures, one with a movie/swf file if
possible.

Jeez, Bob. You must be running low on jerk-off material. I don't
know of any videos that provide the kind of visual stimulation you
seek. Just put some arctic silver on both sides. A little dab'll do
ya.

Your reply was really inappropriate.

thanks