Just saying hi

Old August 30th 10, 08:38 AM posted to comp.sys.intel
Bowtoilla[_7_]

Default Just saying hi

'ryby' (http://horoskop365.org.pl/art/?t=horoskop-ryby) 'koziorozec'
(http://horoskop365.org.pl/art/?t=horoskop-koziorozec) 'panna'
(http://horoskop365.org.pl/art/?t=horoskop-panna) 'bliznieta'
(http://horoskop365.org.pl/art/?t=horoskop-bliznieta)

--
Bowtoilla
Old August 30th 10, 03:56 PM posted to comp.sys.intel
Intel Guy

Default Abusive spam being posted via giganews by "computerbanter.com"

Bowtoilla wrote:

(http://horoskop365.org.pl/art/?t=horoskop-koziorozec) 'panna'
(http://horoskop365.org.pl/art/?t=horoskop-panna) 'bliznieta'
(http://horoskop365.org.pl/art/?t=horoskop-bliznieta)

**** off Bowtoilet.

=====================

This is being simultaneously posted to comp.sys.intel and e-mailed to:

Hey, you stupid admins at giga-news: Why are you letting
"computerbanter.com" abuse your NNTP service like this? What exactly is
the arrangement you have with them?

From: Bowtoilla
Newsgroups: comp.sys.intel
Subject: Just saying hi
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 07:38:51 +0000
http://www.giganews.com
sv3-BFS4RVwZ2WC5e+HEkjScXq3w4NbBJex7M42TpYg0LrvqWV0Ttq +Utlw66yNSuBjuB4GmJ
91nWGvzrFG!hfhTSsTHDLY0OtsLoa3X5l70EFgfpHw6uVGZahb 5/JL8xz10Iw/sXf5Emfz/BB
uiN8BgAzDRL4eO!CL6+88F4QuZQ

Please be sure to forward a copy of ALL headers

news.newsgroupbanter.com.POSTED
not-for-mail
Old August 30th 10, 11:10 PM posted to comp.sys.intel
Yousuf Khan

On 8/30/2010 10:56 AM, Intel Guy wrote:
This is being simultaneously posted to comp.sys.intel and e-mailed to:

You know, it doesn't seem to make it out of Giganews' own servers. I
don't see it from another news server I post from, just when I'm on
Giganews.

Yousuf Khan
Old August 31st 10, 01:40 AM posted to comp.sys.intel
daytripper

On Mon, 30 Aug 2010 18:10:18 -0400, Yousuf Khan wrote:
You know, it doesn't seem to make it out of Giganews' own servers. I
don't see it from another news server I post from, just when I'm on
Giganews.

Yousuf Khan

They're making it to Eternal-September as well. But no big deal, I just
killfiled the whole domain and every eff-tard that posts to it...

Life continues to be good :-)

/daytripper