To All HP & Compaq Laptop Users, please read this

Old March 6th 04, 02:01 AM
Yvo

Default To All HP & Compaq Laptop Users, please read this

What's up HP & Compaq laptop users,

Over the years I have used HP & Compaq laptops and have realized that the
only support out there is those provided by general hardware websites and
HP/Compaq's "great" offshore support.

Unlike Dell or some other large companies HP does not have a consumer forum
where users can collaborate on their website. HP only has a forum for IT
professionals, not the place for an average consumer.

I hope to change all that. I have registered hplaptopforums.com,
hplaptopforums.net, compaqlaptopforums.com, and compaqlaptopforums.net as
domain names (hplaptopforums.com being the main domain name) as access to a
forum only website.

This website is new and can grow with users that use HP and/or Compaq
laptops everyday. This website isn't to promote, nor scare people away from
HP or Compaq. I personally own a HP zt3000 notebook and am I very happy
user.

It is my plan to make this website a community where users can share upgrade
information, reviews or support questions, etc.

Right now the forums are empty, but ready to be filled and I hope one day
that this forum will be a primary resource for HP, Compaq or future laptop
users.

So come check it out at http://www.hplaptopforums.com

-Yvo

Old March 6th 04, 10:56 AM
Cerridwen

Yvo wrote:

Spam snipped

Abuse report sent to

Old March 6th 04, 03:43 PM
DevilsPGD

In message _p92c.185006$jk2.670649@attbi_s53 "Yvo"
did ramble:

Unlike Dell or some other large companies HP does not have a consumer forum
where users can collaborate on their website. HP only has a forum for IT
professionals, not the place for an average consumer.

I hope to change all that.

Unless you are HP, you cannot change the fact that HP does not have a
consumer forum.

--
"Posting at the top because that's where the cursor happened to
be is like ****ting in your pants because that's where your

Laptop Screen Goes Black aftter opening laptop more than 70 degrees Gaurav General 1 January 13th 04 02:40 PM
Seagate SATA 120GB raw read errors Kierkecaat General 0 December 16th 03 03:52 PM
Laptop DVD Rom - DVD Media Compatibility +/- ? Rob Jones General 0 November 30th 03 11:13 AM
Laptop woes Fixed John McGaw General 4 August 18th 03 12:15 PM
laptop Compaq Armada1130 : power-on password verwijderen marc General 0 July 31st 03 09:04 PM