P4C800-E Temps

Old July 20th 03, 04:45 PM
ET

Default P4C800-E Temps

Can anyone tell me what the case and CPU temp SHOULD be on this board?
My case is running about 136f.

Thanks

Old July 20th 03, 09:52 PM
GHalleck

ET wrote:

Can anyone tell me what the case and CPU temp SHOULD be on this board?
My case is running about 136f.

Thanks

Room ambient temperature is around 76 deg F; motherboard and CPU, at
approx. 87 deg F. Computer case is well-ventilated with 1 PSU fan, 1 CPU
fan and 4 chassis fans.

Old July 20th 03, 11:38 PM
captzee1

Does appear to be somewhat high. How hot is it in the room.It is summer
afterall and my PC room is probably about 90f+ right now,so I know my case
temps are probably over 100f.

"ET" wrote in message
Can anyone tell me what the case and CPU temp SHOULD be on this board?
My case is running about 136f.

Thanks

CPU temps stable, then rising w/o load? S. Whitmore Homebuilt PC's 79 February 14th 05 04:42 AM
System temps WayneM Homebuilt PC's 0 July 15th 04 07:36 PM
AI7 Temps & Water Cooling Considerations Jim Abit Motherboards 7 January 10th 04 04:28 AM
Pentium 4 2.4 temperatures Lou Pratt Homebuilt PC's 6 August 29th 03 01:17 AM
Athlon 2800 temps Sparky Overclocking AMD Processors 2 July 20th 03 03:23 PM