Diff. between DVD-RW & DVD-RAM?

Old March 28th 05, 06:27 AM
smh

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

see.my.sig.4.addr (Pipsqueak) squeaked:

Who Is Mike Richter and
Why Are They Saying All These Horrible Things About Him?
http://tinyurl.com/6eldj

(No Pipsqueaks have been able to prove ANY of the following is a LIBEL)
( -- despite Mikey claimed to have proof of misquotes !! )

Actually, it is liable unless you can PROVE any of the allegations aren't
true and/or you knew it when you said it.

(Don't know "libel" from "liable", snotty friggin punk?)

How do "I" prove the following is not true, snotty friggin punk?

===================================
Wife Beating Stopped, Mike Richter?
===================================

Could you take a time off from your pontificating and explain the
"discrepancy" between your posts of (10/31/99) and (3/23/00)?

======================
From: Mike Richter (Acraptec Shill)
Subject: Take Two Boot Disk
Date: (10/31/99)

I cannot create an Emergency Boot Floppy disk for Take Two...
Windows 98 2nd Edition

Take Two has problems with its boot disc in NT4;

I'm not surprised if it is also true in Win98 SE ... === Not Always

Then beat up on them for letting it out in that condition. === Beat Up

======================
From: Mike Richter (Acraptec Shill)
Subject: Adaptec Take 2 Restore problem
Date: (3/23/00)

smh wrote:
Does Take Two now make boot disk properly?

Take Two always made a valid boot disc for Win9x ... === Always ???

Does your question not read like the classic:

Have you stopped beating your wife? === Wife Beating
Like that one, yours cannot be answered simply.
======================

Mikey, you are the Slimiest Friggin SOB!

--------------------------------------
Old March 28th 05, 08:03 PM
smh

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

see.my.sig.4.addr (Pipsqueak) squeaked:

(No Pipsqueaks have been able to prove ANY of the following is a LIBEL)
( -- despite Mikey claimed to have proof of misquotes !! )

Actually, it is liable unless you can PROVE any of the allegations aren't
true and/or you knew it when you said it.

(Don't know "libel" from "liable", snotty friggin punk?)

How do "I" prove the following is not true, snotty friggin punk?

Mike Richter is a LIAR (cd-extra/single/multi-session)

Mike Richter (Slimy Friggin SOB) spewed (3/20/04):

Actually I am making a cdextra disk.

That is a multisession disc === MULTI

Wow! What a slimy friggin SOB!!

Whatever happened to the specification, Friggin Freak?

======================
From: Mike Richter (Friggin ****)
Date: 9/16/01

There is a specification for CD Extra
which defines it as a single session === SINGLE
containing audio tracks followed by a data *track*.
======================

And whatever happened to the definition, Friggin Freak?

======================
From: Mike Richter (Friggin Scum)
Date: 12/26/01

CD Extra is a defined format for a single session === SINGLE
with audio tracks followed by a data track
======================

Old March 29th 05, 09:33 PM
smh

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

see.my.sig.4.addr (Pipsqueak) squeaked:

(No Pipsqueaks have been able to prove ANY of the following is a LIBEL)
( -- despite Mikey claimed to have proof of misquotes !! )

Actually, it is liable unless you can PROVE any of the allegations aren't
true and/or you knew it when you said it.

(Don't know "libel" from "liable", snotty friggin punk?)

How do "I" prove the following is not true, snotty friggin punk?

Mike Richter is a LIAR (mixed-mode/single/multi-session)

Mike Richter (Slimy Friggin SOB) screeched (10/23/04):

I have a Mixed-Mode CD, that I would like to make
a CD-Plus (or Enhanced) instead.

the two sessions of either mode are exclusive

it is possible to write code in Mixed Mode which
will reach forward to the audio session === MULTI

Wow! What a slimy friggin sob!
Mixed Mode is still multi-session !!

=====================
From: Mike Richter
Subject: Why can't i make a mixed-mode CD?
Date: 5/12/01

Mixed Mode is multisession by definition. === MULTI

=====================
From: Mike Richter (Slimy Friggin SOB)
Date: 5/17/01

I learned from previous discussion here that
I was in error === SINGLE

=====================
From: Mike Richter
Subject: Audio and Data files on same CD
Date: 1/18/04

A Mixed Mode disc will
not play in a conventional audio CD machine;
in a modern CD-ROM, it will play only the audio === MULTI !!
======================

-------------------------------
Wow! What a slimy friggin SOB!
-------------------------------

Old March 30th 05, 01:37 PM
Byron James

On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 13:33:05 -0700, smh wrote:

. --------------------------------------
Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

Hey, why are you always attacking this Mike Richter dude? It's getting
really ****ing old.
Old March 30th 05, 03:23 PM
Allen

Byron James wrote:
On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 13:33:05 -0700, smh wrote:

. --------------------------------------
xxx, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

Hey, why are you always attacking this xxxx dude? It's getting
really ****ing old.

Do what almost everyone else has done: block his messages. The person
who is the subject of his current vendetta (yes, he always has one) is
very knowledgeable _and_ helpful.
Allen

Old March 30th 05, 03:37 PM
smh

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

Byron James (Pipsqueak) squealed:

Mike Richter is a LIAR (mixed-mode/single/multi-session)

Hey, why are you always ATTACKING this Mike Richter dude?

How about EXPOSING unadulterated, white LIES and FRAUDS?

It's getting really ****ing old.

Then why do you read? Have you heard of killfile, Pipsqueak?

Anyhow, I am doing a service:

Mike Richter & Timmy Kroesen's Abuse Crap

=====================
From: Mike Richter (Slimy Friggin SOB)
Date: 9/21/01

Gerhard Beulke wrote:

Timmy Kroesen ("Net-Kook") screeched:

snip Abuse Crap

May you please stop posting hundreds (or probably thousands)
of your abuse crap into the NG's!

We know it now and nobody is interested downloading this rubbish
and wasting time and bandwidth.

Unfortunately, newcomers to the newsgroup do not recognize a troll by
its spoor unless someone flags the stench for them. In that sense, Tim
is doing a SERVICE.

In addition, repeating the post to the ISP and
encouraging others to do the same may eventually get the troll pulled
out from under our bridge.
=====================

-------------------------------
Wow! What a slimy friggin SOB!
-------------------------------

Old March 30th 05, 09:46 PM
Barry Redmond

On Wed, 30 Mar 2005 14:23:23 GMT, Allen wrote:

Do what almost everyone else has done: block his messages. The person
who is the subject of his current vendetta (yes, he always has one) is
very knowledgeable _and_ helpful.
Allen

Well, what he is is doing is harrassment and is illegal. I would take
it to the authorities if I was xxxx.

Old March 30th 05, 09:55 PM
Byron James

On Wed, 30 Mar 2005 07:37:23 -0700, smh wrote:

Then why do you read? Have you heard of killfile, Pipsqueak?

Have you thought of seeing a psychiatrist or therapist? You got
issues, ****head.
Old March 30th 05, 11:51 PM
smh

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------
http://tinyurl.com/6eldj

(No Pipsqueaks have been able to prove ANY of the above is a LIBEL)

smh wrote:
Then why do you read? Have you heard of killfile, Pipsqueak?

Have you thought of seeing a psychiatrist or therapist? You got
issues, ****head.

Of course you also blabbed that to Allen (Mikey S-licker)?

===============================
From: Allen (Mikey S-licker)
Date: 3/30/05
Subject: xxxx is a LIAR (mixed-mode/single/multi-session)

Byron James squealed:

snip squealing

Old March 30th 05, 11:52 PM
smh

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------
http://tinyurl.com/6eldj

(No Pipsqueaks have been able to prove ANY of the above is a LIBEL)
( -- despite Mikey claimed to have proof of misquotes !! )

Barry Redmond (Pipsqueak) squealed:

Allen (Mikey S-licker) slurped:

Do what almost everyone else has done: block his messages. The person
who is the subject of his current vendetta (yes, he always has one) is
very knowledgeable _and_ helpful.

Well, what he is is doing is harrassment and is illegal. I would take
it to the authorities if I was xxxx.

Harassment [sic] for doing a service, according to none other than the
slimeball Mikey?