presario 1240 bios

Old March 12th 06, 03:18 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq

Default presario 1240 bios

how do I get to this I have forgotten thanks

Old March 12th 06, 08:50 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq

press F10 while booting up you dork!! sheesh!!! numbskull!!

Old March 13th 06, 02:56 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq

So kind of you to reply to a person that you obviously consider
undeserving of your consideration. Seems to me if someone is seeking
information, he shouldn't have to be insulted because the answer is
obvious to someone else. Next time keep your smart mouth shut if you
can't observe a minimum amount of etiquette.

Old March 13th 06, 11:00 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq

Thanks for the info,I am so grateful that you were willing to share part of
your fantastic knowledge and smell of your foreskin smeg cheese smell with
us, just as Moonrise says, you are a ****ing moron, ****arse, ****, bugger
and I don't like you or any of your family or your country religion or damm
stuff things