New to this group - wut's the deal smh's one way feud?

Old October 17th 05, 10:11 PM
smh

Default Mike Richter's Gibberish on C1/C2 Errors (i)

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

Sanaka Thompson (****) whimpered:

They make purusing this group a chore and are just
the kind of spam that I've seen other forums entirely collapse and
disappear under the weight of.

Usenet veteran, ****? But why aren't there many posts of yours, ****?
Do a lot of nym shifting, ****? Or, just a lurker or peeper, ****?

This member accounts for like half of all the posts here, and they are
all defamatory, inflammatory, profane, yet barely intelligible, attacks
on one other person.

How has he not been banned from the group already?

How about you doing something about it, ****?

These Mikey's claims should help you:

Sammy deliberate misquotes

The creature's database of
misquotes ... is remarkable

It is true that a particular troll...
misquotes me and misrepresents me.

I only know what it posts when it falls out when replying
to someone who quotes the slanders and lies as you did.

it flails away with misquotes, statements out of context

Ask Mikey for the proof. Then all you need to do is copy & paste the
proof. It is that simple. It is that easy.

This member accounts for like half of all the posts here,
and they are barely intelligible

See if this is intelligible to you:

Mike Richter's Gibberish on C1/C2 Errors (i)

Mike Richter (Slimy Friggin ****) splattered (8/10/05):

James Perrett (Mikey S-licker) slurped:

Are you using the Plextor 1210S to measure errors?
If so then I'm not surprised that you don't see any C1 errors
because it can't report them.

I thought I'd try Mike's advice so I measured a known bad disc in a
Plextor PX712 drive (which supports C1 and C2 error reporting) with
the latest version of CDSpeed (4.01). While CDSpeed appeared to give
the right C2 error information it told me that I had no C1 errors.

This is wrong - if I'm seeing C2 errors then there MUST, by
definition, be C1 errors on the disc - in fact, every disc will
have a few C1 errors.

You are assuming a correlation between C1 and C2 errors which is
stronger than reality.

They are different measures and while they do have a gross correlation,
it is not the sort you are expecting.

But, in my tests, Plextools show plenty of C1 errors leading up to
those C2 errors so I can fairly confidently say that CDSpeed isn't
reading the error count correctly.

Do you ever see any C1 errors with CDSpeed on your machines?

I recall having seen C1 errors on earlier versions of CDSpeed,

Wonder how you could have seen them when you don't have a drive
reporting C1 errors, regardless of CD Speed version !!

Is the above not intelligible to you, ****ing ****?

Got **** for brain, ****ing ****?

From: Noik
Date: 8/13/05

James Perrett wrote:

Are you using the Plextor 1210S to measure errors?
If so then I'm not surprised that you don't see any C1 errors
because it can't report them.

if I'm seeing C2 errors then there MUST, by definition,
be C1 errors on the disc - in fact, every disc will
have a few C1 errors.

You are assuming a correlation between C1 and C2 errors
which is stronger than reality.

They are different measures and while they do have a gross
correlation, it is not the sort you are expecting.

I still feel that C1 and C2 errors are substantially different.

I think that a C2 error is a C1 error(s) that couldn't be corrected
with the C1 error correction capabilities. They're not independant,
they're basically the same thing except for which level of error
correction can correct the error. You're using a program that just
doesn't report C1 errors, as indicated by the fact that the "C1 error"
part in your screenshot is greyed out.

Now I know why you can create disks that have no C1 errors.

Is the above not intelligible to you, ****ing ****?

No? Got **** for brain, ****ing ****?
Old October 18th 05, 01:45 AM
smh

Default Mike Richter, where's the Beef (Error Rates)?

======================
From: Mike Richter (Slimy Frggin Asshole)
Date: 11/2/01

Brendan R. Wehrung (Schmuck) squeaked:

the 200 pack Prime Paripherals blanks...wasn't bad.

Obviously, YMMV, but after I got my rebate and the discs were
essentially free, I determined that they're not worth the price.

Given the high error rates those discs delivered on each of my drives

They are marginal if you burn no more than 60 minutes per disc

- or if you just don't care about the error rates.
======================

Did you indeed get high error rates with your drives, not dug out of
your assholes?

And Mikey cares about the error rates! But see below.

======================
From: RK
Date: 11/3/01

Just wondering if something is wrong with your burner as i have
burned over 400 of them and they are one of the best disks i ever
used so far. Never had a single error on even one disk
======================
======================
From: Mike Richter (Slimy Frggin Asshole)
Date: 11/3/01

There are three burners on which I've tried them with equivalent
results. All are Plextor SCSI and all deliver excellent results on
good media: 1210, 820 and 412.
======================

There's no way you could have gotten the error rates with those drives.
Why not? Because those drives do not report C1 errors, despite they
are Plextors and SCSI.

Are you sure you did not dig them out of your assholes?

======================
From: Mike Richter (Slimy Frggin Asshole)
Date: 11/3/01

I burned a PP 80 in my Ricoh 6201s at its maximum write speed - 2x.

The result is much the same as it was at higher speeds

and I've posted
the report of a quick scan (sufficient in this case)

The software is CD-R Inspector, big brother to CD-R Diagnostic
======================

Guess you had no choice but to burn at 2x, that being the max speed,
isn't that right, Slimey? But why didn't you use Plextor 1210 and burn
at 12x? After all you were supposed to have gotten the high error rates
with Plextors, not Ricoh.

And much the same result at 2x and 12x? Doesn't it then give one more
reason why you should have posted the result of Plextor 12x?

Maybe this post of yours has something to do with why you used Ricoh 2x
instead of Plextor 12x? Couldn't even get soft/hard errors with Plextor
12x?

----------------------
From: Mike Richter (Slimy Friggin SOB)
Date: 10/9/03

There is an optimum burn speed for any medium in any writer.
In general, a rating for a higher speed is optimized for
higher-speed writers.

For example, 12x media seldom write well below 4x.
----------------------

Did the Quick scan report the error rates? No? Would the Complete scan
have reported the error rates? No? No report of error rates, but
sufficient? Didn't you care about the error rates??!!

Wonder who's the asshole that spewed this?

"if you just don't care about the error rates"

Anyhow, how did you get the error rates when the Plextors did not report
C1 errors and CD-R Inspector/Diagnostic never supported error rates?

Did you dig them out of your assholes?
======================================

Is the above not intelligible to you, ****ing ****?

No? Too complex for you, ****ing ****?

Got **** for brain, ****ing ****?

From: Mike Richter (Slimy Friggin SOB)
Date: 10/20/02
Subject: 4x CDRW's in 12x Writer?

mbg wrote:

Mike Richter (Slimy Friggin ****) splattered:

About to trade my 4x TEAC for a Mitsumi that does CDRW's
at 12x. Will it still write my 4x media?

Not well if at all.

Is this a drive-specific reply? I have a Plextor 121032S and
it will write 4X CDRW media fine at 4X.

No, it is not intended to be drive-specific and I grant that it's
possible that Plextor has added a capability in some drives to do
better than others.

However, I have tested non-HighSpeed erasables in my 12x HighSpeed
and 8x non-HighSpeed Plextors and find substantially higher
error rates at 4x in the HighSpeed drives.
======================

Mikey must have dug the C1 errors out of assholes:

Mikey Richter, Digging C1 Errors out of Assholes?

James Perrett wrote:

Do you ever see any C1 errors with CDSpeed on your machines?

I recall having seen C1 errors on earlier versions of CDSpeed,

but I have run tests on several faulty discs on a number of drives
and can find no C1 errors any longer.

Perhaps the program has changed;
perhaps my drives (Plextor and Pioneer) are to blame.

Unfortunately, I'm not running Plextools and therefore have no further
information to offer.

Perhaps the Plextor used to pull the C1 errors out of thin air?
Perhaps CDSpeed used to pull the C1 errors out of thin air?
Perhaps Plextools used to pull the C1 errors out of thin air?

Anyhow, how would you get the C1 errors when you don't even have
a drive reporting the C1 errors?

Perhaps you used to dig the C1 errors out of your assholes, Mikey?

Old October 18th 05, 07:55 AM
smh

Default Mike Richter's Cockamamie Mumbo Jumbo on Packet Writing Format

[...]

(Hint: Lookup Standard, Specification, Format and Implementation)

Mike Richter's Cockamamie Mumbo Jumbo on Packet Writing Format

The fault is not with the software but with the format
The issue is not the software but the format.
The format is fragile; the fault is not in the software per se.

The faults of fixed-length packets are in the format,
not in the specific software which implements UDF.

The format is very fragile and unreliable.

They're the most fragile and least reliable format
available for CD recording.

The format is bad - it loses data

=======================
From: Mike Richter (Acraptec ****)
Date: 9/1/99
Subject: A note on Take Two -- Supposedly a Backup software

For Take Two to work ideally, your drive must support
packet writing and you must have DCD installed to do it.
=====================

Are the above not intelligible to you, ****ing ****?

No? Too complex for you, ****ing ****?

Got **** for brain, ****ing ****?

From: Mike Richter (cRoxio ****)
Date: 9/15/01
Subject: Easy CD Creator makes CD-Extra disc
with no track titles

Is there any way to make a CD-Extra disc and get the track
information on it?

If you want to do a true CD Extra, you have to comply with
the rules for CD Extra - which means TAO and no titles.

ECDC and anything else which complies with the standard will
comply with the standard.

I know that's hard to accept, but try - real hard.
=====================

Perhaps, it's Mike Richter who should try - real hard?

http://www.osta.org/technology/cdr.htm#s

Session-at-Once is...used for CD Extra.

Unbelievably, the above Mikey's cockamamie mumbo jumbo is the fruit
of ITS so-called "research":

=====================
From: Mike Richter (Slimy Friggin SOB)
Date: 5/30/01

After doing the research, I have prepared a page on the combination
modes and posted it in the primer at my site. Though one expert has
reviewed it, I look forward to comments from anyone with experience.
=====================

So much for the Mikey's so-called "research" and
so much for the so-called "expert" who reviewed it.

[Any chance to reveal the identity of this so-called "expert"?]

Old October 20th 05, 07:01 PM
smh

Default Mike Richter's Cockamamie Mumbo Jumbo on CD Extra (single/multi)

[...]

Mike Richter (Slimy Friggin ****) splattered (3/20/04):

Actually I am making a cdextra1 disk.

That is a multisession disc

Wow! What a Friggin' ****!

Whatever happened to the specification?

======================
From: Mike Richter (cRoxio ****)
Date: 9/16/01

There is a specification for CD Extra which defines it
as a single session containing audio tracks followed
by a data *track*.
======================

And whatever happened to the definition?

======================
From: Mike Richter (Slimy Friggin SOB)
Date: 12/26/01

CD Extra is a defined format for a single session
with audio tracks followed by a data track
======================

Old October 21st 05, 01:01 PM
smh

Default Mike Richter's Cockamamie Mumbo Jumbo on Enhanced CD (half-baked)

===================================
From: Mike Richter (cRoxio ****)
Date: 8/28/01
Subject: EZCD 5.02b Enhanced CD mode

There is no Enhanced CD Mode
- so, no, people have not used it.
===================================

Wonder what's this "Enhanced CD" doing here then?

http://www.roxio.com/en/support/roxi...n_history.html

... When creating an Enhanced CD ...
... while burning an Enhanced CD ...

Old October 21st 05, 01:02 PM
smh

Default Mike Richter's Cockamamie Mumbo Jumbo on Enhanced CD (cRoxio ****)

[...]

The following Mikey's cockamamie mumbo jumbo was to weasel out Easy CD
Cremator bugs:

======================
From: Mike Richter (cRoxio ****)
Date: 8/28/01

There is no Enhanced CD Mode
- so, no, people have not used it.

But then when Mikey was cock-a-doodle-doo about Easy Coaster Creator:

From: Mike Richter (Slimy Friggin SOB)
Date: 8/16/04

I have often made Enhanced CDs ...with ECDC.
... in versions 3 through 5
'