ACER Extensa

Old April 28th 10, 01:31 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
wegasoft

Default ACER Extensa

Hi Group,

anytime I connect this Laptop to the Internet the CPU-Idletime is "0", there
is "100%" Processor load.

I cannot find what process causes this CPU-capacity.

Any idea?

John

Old May 3rd 10, 04:20 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
Ben Myers[_2_]

On 4/28/2010 8:31 AM, wegasoft wrote:
Hi Group,

anytime I connect this Laptop to the Internet the CPU-Idletime is "0", there
is "100%" Processor load.

I cannot find what process causes this CPU-capacity.

Any idea?

John

Which version of Windows? What about Ctrl-Alt-Del Task Manager and a
look at all the processes running? There are other free software tools,
some from Microsoft and some from others, that tell even more info about
programs, tasks, processes, etc.

What is the level of network activity according to Task Manager? Is an
anti-virus update, Windows update or other update running? Is there
malware or a virus actively accessing the internet? ... Ben Myers
Old May 5th 10, 09:01 AM
JohnKSmith JohnKSmith is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wegasoft View Post
Hi Group,

anytime I connect this Laptop to the Internet the CPU-Idletime is "0", there
is "100%" Processor load.

I cannot find what process causes this CPU-capacity.

Any idea?

John
Hi John
I am using ACER Laptop since 2 year but i am using internet since 6 month.I don't know what process causes this CPU-capacity But its working very easily.
__________________
Oxygen Plant | Oxygen Plants
Old May 8th 10, 05:27 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
John Gawe

"Ben Myers" schrieb
On 4/28/2010 8:31 AM, wegasoft wrote:
Hi Group,

anytime I connect this Laptop to the Internet the CPU-Idletime is "0",
there
is "100%" Processor load.

I cannot find what process causes this CPU-capacity.

Any idea?

John

Which version of Windows? What about Ctrl-Alt-Del Task Manager and a look
at all the processes running? There are other free software tools, some
from Microsoft and some from others, that tell even more info about
programs, tasks, processes, etc.

What is the level of network activity according to Task Manager? Is an
anti-virus update, Windows update or other update running? Is there
malware or a virus actively accessing the internet? ... Ben Myers

Its Windows 7 running.
A look on all processes shows nothing important.
Thats what I donīt understand.
No process uses that amount of CPU-Power.

I tried "with/without" Accu as there are a lot of hints depending on this at
google.
No help.

Resetting to default also didnīt help.

Maybe Hardware fault?

John

Old August 20th 10, 11:01 AM
computerlaptop computerlaptop is offline
Junior Member

Hi
Acer Extensa series is a line of Acer laptops designed for business and professional users. Its competitors include the Dell Latitude range and some laptops from Lenovo. The Extensa series includes several notebooks with different design, performance and functionality
Computer Laptop