HD replacement on Presario 6000

Old March 17th 13, 10:27 PM
MickeyMike MickeyMike is offline
Junior Member

Question HD replacement on Presario 6000

I know it may look like a stupid question, but here it is. I have a Compaq Presario 6030CA Desktop and I want to remove the hard drive from the casing in the computer. Now I've removed the side panel, power and data cable and the two screws holding it in place. Now the drive is free to move but I can't slide it out because something is holding it from sliding out. I've verified with my hands underneath the casing holding it in place but there is nothing I see or feel like a latch or a small tab that could keep it from sliding out??? Anyone had that problem before?...any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!!

Inspiron 6000 Backlight Replacement Dean-MN Dell Computers 5 November 17th 08 08:44 PM
Presario 6000 MB J.J. Compaq Computers 0 May 19th 07 04:38 AM
Inspiron 6000 as desktop replacement? S.Lewis Dell Computers 26 August 12th 05 01:15 AM
replacement for modem master 6000 Rev 2.1 Rex Downer Homebuilt PC's 1 February 3rd 05 02:07 AM
Presario 6000 Stephen Compaq Computers 4 October 19th 04 08:28 PM