Hey Ben Myers.......

Old March 2nd 05, 09:45 PM
TR

Default Hey Ben Myers.......

Ben, I think it was you a while back that answered a question
concerning this problem I am now seeing but I can't seem to find it
so...

Before upgrading to SP2, I could type a url into IE with or without
the www. and it would try the url both ways. Now, after upgrading to
SP2, I notice that if a url is www.xxx.xxx and I type in xxx.xxx that
it will return a no such site error... same is reverse, if a url is
xxx.xxx and I type in www.xxx.xxx it will return the same error.

Is there some switch in SP2 that changed all this that I can reset or
does this even have anything to do with SP2 and that something else
has changed that I did not notice.

Regards,
TR

Old March 4th 05, 03:52 AM
TR

On Thu, 03 Mar 2005 02:34:00 GMT, ben_myers_spam_me_not @ charter.net
(Ben Myers) wrote:

Not sure. I use Firefox and Mozilla... Ben Myers

Sorry, I thought it was you that had given advice on that once before.
Thanks for the reply though...

Regards,
TR
Old March 4th 05, 09:15 AM
Dogface

Try Tools, Internet Options, Content tab, AutoComplete button, and check Web
Addresses

SpeedDisk vs. Diskeeper .@. Gateway Computers 17 January 24th 05 09:11 PM
Symantec vs. AVG MB_ Dell Computers 18 January 7th 05 10:46 PM
Can anyone advise me what to do with this Dell Nightmare ff Dell Computers 22 December 6th 04 02:42 AM
Thank you Messers Neth and Myers ted Gateway Computers 0 August 7th 03 02:02 AM