Memorex is **** and their BD-R's are worst than their blank DVD's

Old May 19th 11, 02:27 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Tony[_3_]

Default Memorex is **** and their BD-R's are worst than their blank DVD's

http://www.amazon.com/Memorex-320200...owViewpoints=1

--
The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

Come get your ticket to CyberFROG city

proper manners

Very few. I used to take calls from *rank* noobs but got fired the first
day on the job for potty mouth,

I hate them both, With useless bogus bull**** you need at least *three*
fulltime jobs to afford either one of them

I'm a fulltime text *only* man on usenet now. The rest of the world
downloads the binary files not me i can't afford thousands of dollars a
month

UBB = User based bullFROGGING

beyond the realm of understandability

This sig file was compiled via my journeys through usenet

Old May 23rd 11, 12:40 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Mike S.

In article ,
Tony wrote:
http://www.amazon.com/Memorex-320200...owViewpoints=1

For critical BD-R I stick to Verbatim.

For less critical stuff, on the cheap, the "Optical Quantum" BD-R discs
(supposedly Philips) sold by many media retailers is pretty good.

Ridata can be variable in quality but I've had decent luck with the Ridata
branded (i.e. their top tier). Trouble is they are not dependable, and
unfortunately they have some truly bad **** out there ... like the
"Windata" crap that Micro Center carries - these are trash that Ritek
won't even sell because they fail their own QC.