Laptop purchase

Old June 8th 06, 07:11 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors

Default Laptop purchase

Anyone here recommend a supplier of good laptops, such as Toshiba, Acer,
Samsung etc. Looking to pay around the £500 mark, so nothing elaborate
wanted.
Regards

Old June 8th 06, 07:15 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors

"S" wrote in message
Anyone here recommend a supplier of good laptops, such as Toshiba, Acer,
Samsung etc. Looking to pay around the £500 mark, so nothing elaborate
wanted.
Regards

Laptops direct http://www.laptopsdirect.co.uk/
They even rang to say thank you and that my order was about to be dispatched
( or maybe to check my address and phone no where genuine).

Old June 8th 06, 08:27 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors

S wrote:
Anyone here recommend a supplier of good laptops, such as Toshiba, Acer,
Samsung etc. Looking to pay around the £500 mark, so nothing elaborate
wanted.
Regards

Always buy my Acers now from eBuyer - very good pricing.

Some bargains (occasionally) from Mikrolive or one of their spin-off
companies.

Old June 29th 06, 07:51 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors

In article ,
"Trev" trevbowdenAT.dsl.pipex.COM wrote:

"S" wrote in message
Anyone here recommend a supplier of good laptops, such as Toshiba, Acer,
Samsung etc. Looking to pay around the £500 mark, so nothing elaborate
wanted.
Regards

Laptops direct http://www.laptopsdirect.co.uk/
They even rang to say thank you and that my order was about to be dispatched
( or maybe to check my address and phone no where genuine).

I've been looking for something similar.

I have found this HP model - it says it's a Pavilion ze2401EA.
And at £410, it seems like a good price for it's features.

It's on the front page he
http://www.computerwarehouse.co.uk/

Not sure much about it, it's for my Mother, so looking for something
very easy to use - but as yet, I've not found anything better.

Of course, if there's anything better out there - please let me know!

Thanks all.
Old June 29th 06, 08:18 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors

Stephen Armstrong wrote:
I have found this HP model - it says it's a Pavilion ze2401EA.
And at £410, it seems like a good price for it's features.

It's on the front page he
http://www.computerwarehouse.co.uk/

You might like to google for "computerwarehouse problem" in the
newsgroups. I don't know whether things have changed lately.

various domains listed at www.scottsonline.org.uk
Mike Scott Harlow Essex England.(unet -a-t- scottsonline.org.uk)

Troubleshooting a laptop..help!! [email protected] General 0 January 6th 05 06:08 PM
Laptop Purchase? Si General 15 February 22nd 04 11:22 PM
Laptop Purchase? Si UK Computer Vendors 16 February 22nd 04 11:22 PM
Got my New 2190US LAPTOP today LADYAUSSIEFAN Compaq Computers 2 January 2nd 04 09:02 AM
FS: Dell laptop accessories for sale Michael Sutton Dell Computers 2 August 29th 03 02:28 PM