ARIA TECNOLGY NO GOOD

Old May 18th 06, 08:06 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors

Default ARIA TECNOLGY NO GOOD

I was just thinking how wonderful life was, when "TMack"
opened his gob and said:

And why should anyone believe you?

He did not obfuscate his IPs when using his different aliases, Dexter
has a different IP. If the OP knew how to do it, I recon he would have
done it before.

Just my (old) penny's worth.

--
Cheers,

Guy

Old May 18th 06, 08:37 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors

"William" wrote in message

I see the vultures have crept out of their holes again!

So you act like a complete idiot and then decide to try and pick a fight
with a bit of feeble namecalling? Just how thick are you?

As someone who attempts to declare themselves as having no fixed abode by
attempting to hide their identity by withholding their IP address and
other
information from message headers speaks volumes about you.

As he's using individual.net he doesn't have a lot of choice about the IP
address being displayed. For you to accuse him of withholding it just
displays another aspect of your complete lack of knowledge in virtually
every area.

Crawl back into your hole, you little man! your nothing but a total
hippocrit
and a pratt!

And an even worse attempt. I wonder if it would be possible for you to
demonstrate your illiteracy more completely than you already have done.
Seventeen words, one sentence and no less than five basic grammar errors.
Christ on a bike, my eleven year old can do far better than that.

BTW, is that your dummy lying on the floor?
--
Unlock Your Phone's Potential
www.uselessinfo.org.uk

Old May 18th 06, 10:41 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors

"William" wrote in message

"William" wrote in message
.. .

Therefore I would like to publicly apologise to users who considered my

actions
to be in-appropiate.

In mitigation, I was and still am very annoyed with Aria, who I feel

have
treated myself and it seems many others too, rather badly.
I have today received paperwork from my credit card company which I

have
signed
and returned, in order that they can affect a chargeback to Aria.

I have just noticed this addition to the thread. As you have now
acknowledged that your original behaviour was wrong I will stop yanking

your
chain. I suggest that you stop responding to any further posts in the
threads that you have created and just let the matter drop. Usenet users
have very short memories (unless dealing with repeat offenders) so you

can
post again soon without worrying too much about people having a go at

you.

I have acknowledged on more than one occasion in here that my using the

aliases
was stupid and wrong and was out of character for me. I just let my anger

get
the better of me. Sorry for the comments I made to you personally Tony..

I take
them back.

I will not post further on this subject.

No problem - and I hope you get your monitor sorted OK.

--
Tony

Old May 19th 06, 08:16 AM posted to uk.comp.vendors

In article , Chronos
writes

I must
publicly apologise to M.Dexter for assuming, falsely, that this was the
case.

"Dexter" is a well known net.idiot. Google for "Ron Chew".

--
(\__/)

Old May 19th 06, 01:11 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors

On Thu, 18 May 2006 18:13:35 GMT, William wrote:

-Good point Cronos... and one I have taken on board!
-
-Unfortunately what is done is done, I cannot turn the clock back,

Surely Chronos CAN turn the clock back?

Er, anyone seen my coat?
-Rob
robatwork at mail dot com
Old May 19th 06, 08:47 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors

After replacing Rob S with a small shell script on Friday 19 May 2006
13:11, the following appeared on stdout:

Surely Chronos CAN turn the clock back?

Only for me. I can't take anyone with me. It's the paradox problem, you
see. You might end up being your own grandfather or worst enemy ;-)
--
Chronos