Inventor of the USB on Conan

Old October 10th 09, 07:15 AM posted to comp.sys.intel,intel.etc
Jim[_31_]

Default Inventor of the USB on Conan

Conan interviewed Ajay Bhatt tonight. The guy from the commericial is an
actor (why?) so we get to meet the real Ajay. He said would help the
inventor of FireWire. Should be up on Hulu later.

Old October 10th 09, 02:18 PM posted to comp.sys.intel
Intel Guy

Jim wrote:

Conan interviewed Ajay Bhatt tonight. The guy from the commericial
is an actor (why?) so we get to meet the real Ajay.

I just had a look at the commercial on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-8GVi2Fdi4

I've never seen it on TV, would have never have known there even was a
commercial like this if you hadn't mentioned it. On what networks was
this commercial aired? And when?

He said would help the inventor of FireWire.

Why does the inventor of Firewire need help?

Didn't Apple play a role in the development of Firewire?

By the way, you cross-posted to intel.etc (I removed it).

Does such a newsgroup exist? If so, on what servers?
Old October 12th 09, 07:56 AM posted to comp.sys.intel,intel.etc
Jim[_31_]

"Intel Guy" wrote
I've never seen it on TV, would have never have known there even was a
commercial like this if you hadn't mentioned it. On what networks was
this commercial aired? And when?

I've only seen it once myself but I don't watch much live TV anymore.

Why does the inventor of Firewire need help?

Conan asked if he saw the inventor of Firewire begging for bread would he
help him. He wouldn't use I invented USB as a pickup line either.
Does such a newsgroup exist? If so, on what servers?

Google has most of the intel groups but not that one which only has 11 posts
of spam since 03. I just like to xpost.
Giganews seems to carry them all but most are probably dead since Intel shut
down their news servers.
Here's the Hulu link.
http://www.hulu.com/watch/101471/the...intel-rockstar