WOW: Crysis Single Player Demo SAVES 2007 !!! =D

Old October 27th 07, 04:46 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Skybuck Flying

Default WOW: Crysis Single Player Demo SAVES 2007 !!! =D

Yoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo

2007 was a disappointing year so far at PC gaming area.

BUT NOT ANY LONGER LOL

YEAH BABY !!!!!!

Crysis Single Player Demo is OUT ! and I justed played it like 5 minutes or
so and I am ALREADY IMPRESSED with my two gtx 7900 cards :P*

YEAH BABY !!!

Finally a game that actually uses my graphics power !

I played this game on medium settings and the game already looks STUNNING !

The faces beautifull and the jungle pretty fricking sweet as well.

And the vibe is COOOL... It's exciting... It seems refreshing with the suit
modes LOL.

The enemies look cool and fight good.

And there is Friendly AI following me and I follow them...

Sweeeeeeet game.

IT's almost like game developers read my usenet posts and made a game out of
it lol.

It has everything I could possible wish for:

1. Quake 4 Friendly AI.

2. A fricking SPACE SUIT to protect me/the player against all kinds of ****
and to give extra strength and such !

3. Gorgious graphics.

4. Exciting JUNGLE

5. And even cool enemies.

6. Widescreen support.

And probably much much much much more to come LOL

2007 IS SAVED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Well now I gotta go get some fresh air, then I gotta go eat.. then I gotta
set the graphics to all high to see what happens LOL.

7. INTRO WAS COOL TOO LOL

8. COOL VIDEO

9. AND COOL REALTIME INTRO FROM PLANE LOL

I WAS LIKE WTF HOW I OPEN MY PARACHUTE I BETTER FIGURE IT OUT BEFORE I FALL
TO PIECES..

but it was automatic..

SKYDIVING AWESOME LOL.

OH man one awesome experience so far

FRICKING AWEMAZING.

OH MY GOD.

I need to cool down LOLOLOLOLOLOL

This game puts a SMILE TO MY FACE.

WOW.

I am very exciting about this game.. too exicited really...

PFEWWIEEE I just can't believe I have the privilige TO PLAY THIS GAME LOL

GOD DAMN IT, I'M EXCITED, OK WELL ENOUGH FOR NOW..

MAYBE MORE REPORTING LAtER ON !!!

BYEBBBB BBBBYE BYE

Skybuck

Old October 27th 07, 07:05 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Skybuck Flying

Just finished demo.

Pretty short demo though.

I simply drove through enemies with my car LOL.

Just as the game/demo gets cool with alien the demo stops LOL.

Man me definetly looking forward to this game.

When you look down you can see your own legs as well.

Trees can be shot down with guns especially miniguns on cars !

I think I am gonna play the demo some more and try out the granades which I
didn't bother to find and I ll try to grab somebody by the throat and sneak
around a bit.

I definetly like the suits with special modes and definetly on friendly ai
as well they change color.

I am definetly curious about the multiplayer part of this game... for now it
seems to be "closed".

I also tried everything on high... maybe even my dream pc crawl

Though I couldn't notice much difference between all medium and all high...
so I switched back to all medium.

Except sound I set that on high.

Also usually I use C to crouch... so that's only settings I changed I guess

Also like the fact your health automatically replenishes... you can still
die.. .but if you hide for a while you health/armor refills

Bye,
Skybuck.

Old October 27th 07, 07:59 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Skybuck Flying

Pretty cool just played it some more.

Granades have nice big explosions effect.

Barrels explode nice too.

The suite has a cloack mode which makes it really easy to get up close and
grab people

if using fits can thit their face... doesnt feel right though.. not enough
impact or maybe a little bit more blood or so
would have made it more realistic now I feel like punching away some
polygons... and throwing away soldiers could have been in bit better too..
but for a first time not to bad

I haven't figured it how to kick people... maybe that not possible, that
would be shame, I like that so I miss that.

There are secondary objectives as well did those this time.. mouse on
computer desk looked kinda funny could be better too lol.

Couldn't kill computer screens But I could blast them away.

Game has a pretty cool shotgun but be sure to reload it.

Gonna people is kinda harder then other games... in this game have to aim
better and maybe stand a little bit more still otherwise maybe to
imprecise... but I like it... the shooting feels challenging, not too
hard... it's ok

Guns have different modes as well if selected via suit... don't quite
understand that... and they way selecting it and deselecting that menu is a
bit clunckly... could have been better maybe.. like some direct key or so...
there probably is a shortcut for it... I just dont know it (yet)

Game had silinces on machineguns as well... pistols can have them too and
lasers... silencers could be nice for mp too... but then again hearing your
own gun fire has it's adventages too like you know when out of ammo and when
to reload... with a silencer that becomes more difficult too notice.. and if
you are firing or not.

Enemies can kick you down as well so be carefull when trying to fight

Barns can be destroyed... cars too, they can even go on their side by
exploding nade... and fire on cars.

Beautifull beaches and sea and birds.. and there are animals too in the
game...

Like the first thing most people will shoot in this game is the turtle ...
I got so close lol... the blood splatter on the visor LOL.

Poor turtle LOL.

And some nice crabs too..

Didn't see any bunnies YET LOL.

And where is my ****ing SQUIREL in the trees lol ?

I wanna shoot a big mother****ing nut collecting SQUIREL sometime ! LOL.

And then all his nuts go into the air lol.

BLOOOMMBOOMM lol.

And his hairs booom through the sky... oh well.

I literally wanna shoot his nuts of too.. bang out of tree !

Another I wished was possible is cutting through the leaves with machine
gun...

Can cut through wood and trees but not the leaves that kinda sux a little
bit... but ok.

Me wonders how a devistated mp might look like... gje me wonders if the
bandwidth and such can handle it... I also wonder if it's possible to die by
a falling tree having tried that yet...

I can wish I could combine suit modes: Like speed mode + jump mode... would
be cool to run real fast and then jump high too.

Maybe even make a little roll in the air to shoot downwards maybe even in
slow motion hehehe.

Haven't seen a sniper gun yet could have been handy on the beach... I wonder
if that's in the game... probably.. most shooters have sniperguns.

There was a boot too... I got in it but got killed later on... didn't bother
second time because I want for the secondary objective..

I haven't tried to reach the big battleships on the coast line.. that
probably not possible or so... or they ll probably just kill you with their
guns or torpedo's me thinks not sure though what would happen

Game has radar too to see where to go to for objectives... can see enemies
too with little red arrows so you can see their facings/heading/barrings as
well.

I wonder if a nice steal blade would look good with this game... then I can
sneak up or run up too enemies.. and cut them in half or something like
that... Today I happened to play doom3 again as well with a lovely
chainsaw... gjee gjee. yeah. But let's not make the game too bloody.

I like the way it is now.. it feels good, it feels positive it feels nice
and happy too yeah.

Now all I have to do is wait for the full release LOL.

See you later kids and big kids ! :P* =D

Bye,
Skybuck

Old October 27th 07, 10:48 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Chris[_12_]

where do you download the demo???
Old October 27th 07, 11:46 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Skybuck Flying

"Chris" wrote in message
where do you download the demo???

http://na.llnet.cdn.ea.com/u/demos/Crysis_SP_Demo.exe

Enjoy !

Bye,
Skybuck.

Old October 27th 07, 01:07 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Chris[_12_]

"Chris" wrote in message
where do you download the demo???

http://na.llnet.cdn.ea.com/u/demos/Crysis_SP_Demo.exe

Enjoy !

Bye,
Skybuck.

thx...dl'ng now!

Old October 27th 07, 02:19 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
gamefixer

On Oct 26, 9:46 pm, "Skybuck Flying" wrote:
Yoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo

2007 was a disappointing year so far at PC gaming area.

BUT NOT ANY LONGER LOL

Skybuck

Did you try BioShock? It was pretty damn nice looking and a lot of
fun.

Matt

Old October 27th 07, 10:50 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
tony h

"Skybuck Flying"

is
one ****ed up individual, see his review of delphi 2007
http://members.home.nl/hbthoupperman...Crap/Index.htm (root is
accessable, though nothing of interest to the sane there...

sadly, he deleted his UFO reports to save disk space...

don't think he needs any more encouragement...

Old October 28th 07, 12:56 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
STE ¬!

Skybuck Flying wrote:
Barrels explode nice too.

Exploding barrels!?!?!?

This is truly the leap forward in gameplay we have all been waiting for!!

--
STE ;¬!