Dell 9150 Parts List

Old May 16th 07, 03:05 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Dick

Default Dell 9150 Parts List

Where can I find a list of parts for my Dell Dimension 9150? I have a
fan going out, and need to know what to order.

Old May 16th 07, 05:52 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Pen

Dick wrote:
Where can I find a list of parts for my Dell Dimension 9150? I have a
fan going out, and need to know what to order.

Docs are found here, but probably not a parts list.
http://support.dell.com/support/edoc...0/en/index.htm

You could try Dell parts at
http://warrantypartsdirect.dell.com/...gram/index.asp

In my experience it's been easier to just look at the fan and then buy
one locally.
Old May 16th 07, 09:36 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Ben Myers

Start with the support area of the Dell web site, "check warranty status" for
your system's service tag, then look at "Original Configuration". They may or
may not have the detail you need, so open up the case, remove the failing part,
and look for a Dell sticker with part number on it... Ben Myers

Old May 17th 07, 01:57 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
S.Lewis

"Ben Myers" wrote in message
Start with the support area of the Dell web site, "check warranty status"
for
your system's service tag, then look at "Original Configuration". They
may or
may not have the detail you need, so open up the case, remove the failing
part,
and look for a Dell sticker with part number on it... Ben Myers

1-800-357-3355 Dell spare parts.

Old May 17th 07, 03:09 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Ben Myers

Yep, but it makes for a quicker transaction if one call them and ask for a
specific part number... Ben Myers

On Wed, 16 May 2007 19:57:45 -0500, "S.Lewis" wrote:

.. .

Old May 17th 07, 03:23 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
S.Lewis

"Ben Myers" wrote in message
Yep, but it makes for a quicker transaction if one call them and ask for a
specific part number... Ben Myers

I agree. I was just adding the number to your already good info......

I shoulda said as much.

Old May 21st 07, 03:18 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Dick

Turns out it is the fan inside the power supply that is the culprit.
I'm guessing I will have to replace the entire power supply.

Dick

On Wed, 16 May 2007 22:09:56 -0400, Ben Myers
wrote:

Yep, but it makes for a quicker transaction if one call them and ask for a
specific part number... Ben Myers

On Wed, 16 May 2007 19:57:45 -0500, "S.Lewis" wrote:

. ..

Old May 21st 07, 07:39 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
S.Lewis

"Dick" wrote in message
Turns out it is the fan inside the power supply that is the culprit.
I'm guessing I will have to replace the entire power supply.

Dick

Use the phone number in the thread posted earlier.

Make notes (if you're not under warranty) about plug numbers to which
devices, etc. if needed - before uninstalling the PS.

The PS part number s/be visible with the side cover off - barcode sticker
with a series of numbers.

The Dell part number will be approximately in the middle of these and look
something like this (5 characters): F4284 C4849 G4265 Y2682, but maybe with
a zero prefix.

Stew

newb: will my PC parts list work? peter wenker Overclocking 4 April 29th 04 10:36 AM
Computer Hardware Parts List? Neil Varshneya General Hardware 1 April 7th 04 04:35 AM
A920 Parts list Steve Dell Computers 5 January 5th 04 05:09 PM
Parts List for Workstation/Development Server Pack Fan Homebuilt PC's 0 November 2nd 03 04:10 PM
Wish list update - Parts have been ordered! Bryan L Overclocking 1 September 14th 03 08:31 PM