WOW: Crysis Single Player Demo SAVES 2007 !!! =D

Old October 29th 07, 08:27 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Skybuck Flying

Default Crysis Single Player Demo SAVES 2007 !!! =D

"Ryan Hatfield" wrote in message
tony h wrote:
"Skybuck Flying"

is
one ****ed up individual, see his review of delphi 2007
http://members.home.nl/hbthoupperman...Crap/Index.htm (root is
accessable, though nothing of interest to the sane there...

sadly, he deleted his UFO reports to save disk space...

don't think he needs any more encouragement...

I just looked at his website and there is a folder called "Zipped" with a
file called "Zipped.rar". Inside that "Zipped.rar" file is a folder
called "Unzipped" which contains Pascal source code. Very disturbing...

LOL.

You need an iq of +10 to understand that

Bye,
Skybuck.

Old October 29th 07, 07:36 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
tony h

"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message
You need an iq of +10 to understand that

Bye,
Skybuck.

what iq do you need to fit a backplate for a motherboard?
Asus A8N32-SLI Deluxe motherboard, special backplate question:

Backplate Question Pictu

Hello I have two questions about this backplate:

The clips shown near the red 1:

Are they supposed to go into the ethernet ports or over ?

The correct answer is: over.

The clip shown near the red2:

Is it supposed to go in or over ?

The correct answer is: over