COH: Opposing Fronts, Can't play level 8/last level of german campagne ?

Old September 30th 07, 09:48 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Skybuck Flying

Default COH: Opposing Fronts, Can't play level 8/last level of german campagne ?

Hello,

Today I downloaded and played COH: Opposing Fronts.

I played the first campagne which happened to be a german campagne.

It was quite cool.

However I can't play the last level ? The screen goes black ?

Anybody else have this issue ?

Also I tried updating the nvidia drivers to see if that could help.

I also noticed some graphical bugs in multiplayer before I updated the
drivers.

And then after I updated drivers the graphics glitches were still there....

So that didn't help either.

To me it seems like a sound system issue.

When level 8 starts I can hear this sound.. like somebody crunching a piece
of paper.

And then nothing and just blackness.

I can type multiplayer message and that's about it.

Kinda strange huh ? (I downloaded the proycon release )

I tried playing with crack and without crack and both have the same problem
with last level.

Oh well it was fun as long as I lasted... maybe tomorrow I go play the
english campagne !

Bye,
Skybuck.

Old October 2nd 07, 12:43 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Skybuck Flying

Well,

Today I started and finished the other campagne the english campagne.

So I finished this game in two days which is ok.

The game have beautifull loading graphics and music.

Beautifull in game graphics, it even has some music during the fighting.

Only rarely did that get annoying. I did turn down the music a bit since I
wanna hear the explosions and such better.

I played both campagnes on expert and I still found it pretty easy.

I never had to restart a level or so only once. It was the level with the
paratroopers they just kept coming and coming and I didn't know I could use
tanks and such until it was to late that was kinda funny.

Overall the game wasn't really challenging which is kinda a shame since it
could have been more challenging.

The english campagne was also pretty easy at times thanks to massive
ammounts of artillery available.

I do like bombing the **** out things.

I think the coolest level was the level with the commando's in the forrest,
sneaking around and killing stuff.

Which had the good old COH single player feeling, like this is it... no more
extra units or maybe only a little you ll have to get by.

I also liked the all other levels ofcourse where there is an hq...

Some levels were interesting... like defending multiple points.

The only real challenges where the king tiger tanks... which are very
powerfull.

The last map also has these and was kinda funny I had to pull and retreat
back and such.

Overal a very enjoyable game... Probably the best of 2007 so far... still
more games to come.

Very layed back relaxing game... it has the same kind of graphics for the
load screens and such and story screens as dungeon siege which is real nice.

Also my wish has been forefilled mobile artillery LOL yeah.

Big anti tank guns cool too.

Germans have mobile artillery as well, ofcourse they already had them... but
now new extra.

Also lots and lots and lots and lots of new units.

Actually mostly new units only.

I haven't played multiplayer yet... I will do that probably tomorrow.

I think multiplayer is going to be VERY VERY VERY interesting thanks to all
these new units.

I do wonder if the new units make those "factions" a bit overpowered
though...

Me wonders

Well enough for now, have a nice day, and have a nice fight and maybe see
you around on the battlefield LOL !

Bye,
Skybuck.

Old October 3rd 07, 03:39 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
tony h

Skybuck wrote........lots

thank you very much for the review,
perhaps you could now go away and enjoy the onset of puberty
........quietly....

Old October 4th 07, 11:25 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Skybuck Flying

Old Fart,

Ain't you dead yet ?

Bye,
Skybuck.

Old October 4th 07, 01:28 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
tony h

"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message
Old Fart,

Ain't you dead yet ?

Bye,
Skybuck.

yup, this is me typing from the crypt...

Old October 5th 07, 02:01 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Skybuck Flying

A mindless zombie, figures !

By the way I just played multiplayer today a couple of times.

Pretty nice.

Once need hamachi 1.0.1.0.5 otherwise it wont work.

I neeed lottttsss of practice though with british and elite.

I got my ass kicked real bad.

Bye,
Skybuck.

Old October 5th 07, 08:45 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
tony h

Once need hamachi 1.0.1.0.5 otherwise it wont work.

go on, i'll bite (we, undead, have sharp teeth), what does that mean?

Old October 5th 07, 12:42 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Skybuck Flying

"tony h" wrote in message

Once need hamachi 1.0.1.0.5 otherwise it wont work.

go on, i'll bite (we, undead, have sharp teeth), what does that mean?

1.0.1.5 to be exact.

It means what it means.

Bye,
Skybuck.

Old October 5th 07, 04:53 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
tony h

It means what it means.

Bye,
Skybuck.

ah, now i understand, you've made an old man very happy with your
elucidation, young skybuck.

Ink level G.Gordon Printers 1 October 6th 06 03:31 AM
Iam play FarCry on the hardest level GOD FOR GIVE ME :) We Live For The One We Die For The One Ati Videocards 4 May 1st 04 06:53 AM
What is: block-level and file-level Major Blunts Storage & Hardrives 7 February 24th 04 08:41 AM
Can low level format but not High Level Chukyo Homebuilt PC's 4 December 31st 03 11:55 PM
Epson C82 Stylus printer - Ink level indicator - True level or estimate? [email protected] Printers 4 August 1st 03 10:44 AM