VLSI Hardware Design Lead

Old May 4th 15, 03:15 PM posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
[email protected]

Default VLSI Hardware Design Lead

Hi,

Please reply to

Please go through the below job description and let me know of suitable candidates -

Skills: VLSI Board Design, VLSI EMI-EMC
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Experience: 8-10 Years

Job Description:
Lead/ consultant, who is hands-on with hardware design: 8-10yrs experience
Digital (and little on Analog designs) - controller based boards, interfacing various peripherals such as UART, Ethernet, GPIO, I2C, SPI etc, Tft display and secondary controller on board, power management circuits (AC-DC/DC-DC)
Good understanding of component selection, RoHS, PCB routing requirements from design perspective
Understanding of design guidelines associated with EMI/EMC needs for IEC electrical safety standards/ IEC 60601 standards/UL
Ability to understand product schematics and design and make suggestions on design end.

Thanks and Regards
Pradyut Bhattacharya

Phone:609-897-9670 Extn 2166
SYSMIND

NOTE: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include the contact information for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list please reply with 'remove' in the subject heading and your email address in the body. Include complete address and/or domain/aliases to be removed. If you still get these emails, please call us at the number in the signature.