Set message subject here ...

Old November 11th 10, 03:53 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
chuckster

Default Set message subject here ...

On Wed, 10 Nov 2010 23:54:32 +0000, chuckster wrote:

[snip]

if the only issue is fear of loosing an install of a drive why not just
disable in the BIOS?

Entering the BIOS, disabling one drive, enabling the other, and making
sure the boot drive is set right is a lot more work than flipping 1 or 2
toggle switches.

Yes, but not near as time consuming as installing the switches or expensive as some other suggestions made. It's not like someone is doing 2 to 3 restores a day.
Lets face it were talkin about a whole 1 to 2 minutes to get in and out of the bios. Maybe for other reasons it makes sense, but way overkill IMHP
for a one time system restore or even several a year. Let me know if you see any more spelling errors and or typo's

Chuck

Old November 11th 10, 04:57 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
VanguardLH[_2_]

From: chuckster
Newsgroups: alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Subject: Set message subject here ...
Date: 11 Nov 2010 03:53:28 GMT

snipped Chuckster's faux reply

There is no References header in your post and that means you did NOT
reply as you indicated by the quoted content in the body of your post.
Despite the content in your body, you started a NEW thread.
Old November 15th 10, 04:55 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,free.UseNet
John Doe

VanguardLH V nguard.LH wrote:

From: chuckster Chuckster usenet.org
Newsgroups: alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Date: 11 Nov 2010 03:53:28 GMT

snipped Chuckster's faux reply

There is no References header in your post and that means you
did NOT reply as you indicated by the quoted content in the body
of your post. Despite the content in your body, you started a
NEW thread.

Who cares, MouthGuard?

From: VanguardLH V nguard.LH
Newsgroups: alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 22:57:10 -0600

Old November 15th 10, 07:37 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
VanguardLH[_2_]

Note: Troll's attempt to include the following unrelated newsgroup
thwarted by its removal from the Newsgroups header in my reply:
free.UseNet

From: chuckster Chuckster usenet.org
Newsgroups: alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Date: 11 Nov 2010 03:53:28 GMT

snipped Chuckster's faux reply

There is no References header in your post and that means you
did NOT reply as you indicated by the quoted content in the body
of your post. Despite the content in your body, you started a
NEW thread.

Who cares, MouthGuard?

Lack of context means those reading the pretend and overly snipped reply
don't get the whole story.
Old November 15th 10, 08:18 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
John Doe

VanguardLH V nguard.LH wrote:

Note: Troll's attempt

Says a condescending pretentious prick.

to include the following unrelated newsgroup thwarted by its
removal from the Newsgroups header in my reply: free.UseNet

Not so MouthGuard. All I have to do is quote it, just like you
pointed out in a recent post about no-archive authors.

chuckster wrote:

snipped Chuckster's faux reply

There is no References header in your post and that means you
did NOT reply as you indicated by the quoted content in the
body of your post. Despite the content in your body, you
started a NEW thread.

Who cares, MouthGuard?

Lack of context means those reading the pretend and overly
snipped reply don't get the whole story.

You excel in "overly" MouthGuard.
Old November 15th 10, 09:26 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
VanguardLH[_2_]

John Doe wrote:

VanguardLH V nguard.LH wrote:

Note: Troll's attempt

Says a condescending pretentious prick.

to include the following unrelated newsgroup thwarted by its
removal from the Newsgroups header in my reply: free.UseNet

Not so MouthGuard. All I have to do is quote it, just like you
pointed out in a recent post about no-archive authors.

You do what you want with YOUR own post. I choose not to cross-post to
unrelated newsgroups, especially for the spammer/troll trick of
redirecting to a garbage newsgroup, like kooks, alt.test, religion, etc.
Too bad, you didn't trick me.

John Doe wrote:

VanguardLH wrote:

chuckster wrote:

snipped Chuckster's faux reply

There is no References header in your post and that means you
did NOT reply as you indicated by the quoted content in the
body of your post. Despite the content in your body, you
started a NEW thread.

Who cares, MouthGuard?

Lack of context means those reading the pretend and overly
snipped reply don't get the whole story.

You excel in "overly" MouthGuard.

Wow, you are so linguistically challenged that it was really that tough
to read a "overly" 39-word paragraph? Getting through the 151-word
original (faux reply) post must've been excrutiating for you.
Old November 15th 10, 01:30 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
chuckster

Default Set message subject here ... --- wow i never imagined people could get upset over such petty BS!