TNT2: dualview or not?

Old February 4th 08, 09:00 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
F r e e

Default TNT2: dualview or not?

Hi all! Long time!

I just rebuilded a pc with old parts for the living room. The pc has a TNT2
64 Pro with TV out.

The problems I have are
- Dualview never is an option. I can select it (using the 7x.xx drivers) but
nothing happens.
- Using an old 4x..xx driver, there is no Dualview option.
I can use the TV as single output, but worst is, when I restart the pc,
without a monitor contected I don't get an image on the TV. (Defaults to
Monitor each restart?)
So it I remove the monitar, as planned, I cannot access the display options
to select TV out....

Maybe I have to get a newer card with a streamlined TV out capability...

thanks in advance!

F r e e

Dualview preview Tomas Nvidia Videocards 0 April 28th 06 09:50 PM
dualview gone Scotter Nvidia Videocards 2 January 14th 06 04:57 PM
Nvidia dualview [email protected] Nvidia Videocards 3 September 28th 05 04:16 AM
DualView John Reid Nvidia Videocards 1 August 21st 04 04:27 AM
three monitors w. DualView? John Nvidia Videocards 2 July 14th 03 07:25 PM