X850 or X1650

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 3rd 07, 06:38 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Frederick J. Barnett

Default X850 or X1650

Which would be the better card for me to upgrade to? It has to
be one or the other because I'm not buying a new power supply, or
getting an nVidia card. Research with my brother-in-law seems to show
the X850 is better, but I want to ask here too. My system specs below:

Dell Dimension 8400
3Ghz Pentium 4 with hyperthreading
2GB DDR2 RAM
ATI X300 SE 128MB RAM (current card)

Thank you!

Frederick J. Barnett http://www.eatel.net/~fred/
"Someone's got to take the responsibility if the job's going to get done!! Do you think that's easy?!" Gregory Peck - The Guns Of Navarone

Radeon X1650 bios mod - Help please Armando Overclocking 0 March 11th 07 04:08 AM
ati x1650 pro prdtr Ati Videocards 9 December 28th 06 10:04 PM
Suggested fan speed settings for X1650 Pro Armando Ati Videocards 4 December 19th 06 02:54 AM
x1650 agp Chobin Ati Videocards 1 November 23rd 06 02:54 PM
X850 Pro's being sold as X850 XT's? pigdos Ati Videocards 17 January 16th 06 12:57 AM