"Free to a good home" - Dell D-port Docking Adapters & AC adapters

Old September 15th 10, 03:37 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Bob Pownall

Default "Free to a good home" - Dell D-port Docking Adapters & AC adapters

Since replacing my Dell Inspiron 8500, I have no need for my two Dell
D-port Docking Adapters (Advanced Port Replicators? model # PRO1X) and
my two Dell 90W AC adapters (PA-10 family).

If you want them, they're yours for the cost of postage to mail them.

Note: I'm not 100% sure the docking adapters still work. I had problems
using them with my I8500. OTOH, one of the reasons I replaced my
six-year-old I8500 was because so many things were either failing or
showing early signs of failure. The AC adapters are fine, though.

Bob Pownall
Old September 15th 10, 04:20 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
William R. Walsh[_2_]

Hi!

If you still have one of the power adapters and PRO1X units, I'd
certainly be interested. I'll contact you later, or you can send mail
to wct atsign walshcomptech dot com.

The address from which this message was sent is not valid.

William
Old September 16th 10, 09:25 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Bob Pownall

Thanks, they've both been claimed.

Bob Pownall
Old September 17th 10, 01:52 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
William R. Walsh

Hello again!

I am definitely interested in the remaining set that you have, but it seems
that my ability to send e-mail has been curtailed at the moment.

Just so you know and don't think I only wandered off. :-)

William