print a large file using DesignJet 2500 CP plotter

Old July 14th 04, 07:21 PM
Jong

Default print a large file using DesignJet 2500 CP plotter

I have a DesignJet 2500 CP plotter that has a 4.3 gig hard
disk. I have used photo shop 6.0 to open a 12 MB jpeg file, when I
sent this file to the plotter, I chose the paper siZE TO BE 36"x96",
it generates a image file as large as 2.3G in the print server spool
directory, then the image file is spool to the plotter, it took
several hours, but I always get an out of disk space error message on
the
plotter. Can anyone explain to me what is going on with that big of a
hard drive and no room? Do I need to set something
different on my computer or the plotter? Thank you.

Jong Foo
Old July 20th 04, 04:21 PM
Luis

You may find something at the hp web www.hp.com/go/designjet

Luis

"Jong" wrote in message
om...
I have a DesignJet 2500 CP plotter that has a 4.3 gig hard
disk. I have used photo shop 6.0 to open a 12 MB jpeg file, when I
sent this file to the plotter, I chose the paper siZE TO BE 36"x96",
it generates a image file as large as 2.3G in the print server spool
directory, then the image file is spool to the plotter, it took
several hours, but I always get an out of disk space error message on
the
plotter. Can anyone explain to me what is going on with that big of a
hard drive and no room? Do I need to set something
different on my computer or the plotter? Thank you.

Jong Foo

CHKDSK killed my OpenGL subsystem Skybuck Flying Nvidia Videocards 17 April 28th 10 10:30 AM
Print to file question James D General 6 September 12th 04 08:01 PM
Is My Burner Broken? ggroups2 General 3 August 12th 04 03:54 AM
Epson vs Canon Miss Perspicacia Tick Printers 15 July 2nd 04 03:16 AM
Can't get CD Burner to Burn Nottoman General 2 December 22nd 03 06:47 PM