PB Imedia 1460 and Master CD.

Old March 17th 09, 11:21 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
Bidouille

Default PB Imedia 1460 and Master CD.

Bonjour,

is someone of you have a master CD1 for PB imedia 1460 Celeron 2.4 ghZ;
when i boot on restore diskette, i have a message: insert master CD 1,
but, i don't have this CD. :-(
Someone has it; he can leave me a message here.
Thank's.

j'essayes de restorer la partition originale d'un PB Imedia 1460 Celeron
2.4GhZ, mais une fois la disquette de restauration lue, j'ai le message:
insérez le master CD 1; et je ne trouve plus ce CD. :-(
Si quelqu'un d'entre vous avait ce CD, pourrait il me laisser un message
ici .
Merci.
--
Cordi@lement.
Bidouille62
Old March 19th 09, 10:48 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
metronid

On Mar 17, 6:21*am, Bidouille wrote:
Bonjour,

is someone of you have a master CD1 for PB imedia 1460 Celeron 2.4 ghZ;
when i boot on restore diskette, i have a message: insert master CD 1,
but, i don't have this CD. :-(
Someone has it; he can leave me a message here.
Thank's.

j'essayes de restorer la partition originale d'un PB Imedia 1460 Celeron
2.4GhZ, mais une fois la disquette de restauration lue, j'ai le message:
insérez le master CD 1; et je ne trouve plus ce CD. :-(
Si quelqu'un d'entre vous avait ce CD, pourrait il me laisser un message
ici .
Merci.
--
Cordi@lement.
Bidouille62

You can start this process by pressing F11 at start-up, or by
clicking the appropriate icon in SmartRestore. Please refer to the
chapter on Recovery in your

No master CD is required--I believe
Unless you formatted and deleted the hidden partition
Old March 19th 09, 06:24 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
Bidouille

Bonjour metronid,

metronid nous a ecrit en ce jour du 19/03/2009 10:48:

You can start this process by pressing F11 at start-up,

be blessed, it work. :-)))
Thank's a lot.
Have nice day/afternoon/night.
--
Cordi@lement.
Bidouille62
Old March 19th 09, 11:05 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
metronid

On Mar 19, 1:24*pm, Bidouille wrote:
Bonjour metronid,

metronid nous a ecrit en ce jour du 19/03/2009 10:48:

You can start this process by pressing F11 at start-up,

be blessed, it work. :-)))
Thank's a lot.
Have nice day/afternoon/night.
--
Cordi@lement.
Bidouille62

I believe that you also have the option of making a master CD
This could come in handy if your hard drive fails.
Programs should be on your system.
Master CD creator or nsomething like that.
Old March 20th 09, 10:47 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
Bidouille

Hello metronid,

metronid nous a ecrit en ce jour du 19/03/2009 23:05:

I believe that you also have the option of making a master CD
CLIC...

Yes, i have seen that in PB Utility (or something similar): smart
restore. :-)
I must buy some CD for engrave them.
Thank's.
Best regards

--
Cordi@lement.
Bidouille62
Old March 21st 09, 03:10 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
Bidouille

Hello metronid,

metronid nous a ecrit en ce jour du 19/03/2009 23:05:

I believe that you also have the option of making a master CD

CD bought, 3 master CD created and tested, all is right. :-)
Thank you very much for your help.
Best regards.
--
Cordi@lement.