selling a reg plate

Old September 10th 03, 03:54 PM
Harold Potter

Gappy is that the shape of your face or just your mouth...n im not a
mick.....i live in the uk#

--
This correspondence does not reflect any opinion of Professor Roland
Marconi. There is a zillionth % chance that he may not be
"gappy" wrote in message
WRONG SITE YOU MICK

"Harold Potter" wrote in message
Hi please dont all start shouting about the fact that I am on the wrong

site
but I reside in Northern Ireland and want to sell my reg. plate JCZ

6688.
How can I go about it on here. I cannot find any sites. Tnx in advance

but
not for the complaints....lol

Old September 10th 03, 08:43 PM
a1essex.com

I had a car with a VAZ plate on, but had to register it in the UK before i
could do anything, the Car sold with the plate in the end

so cant help you, Im sure you can not change the plate to a UK motor without
registering it here first, try uk.legal or other motoring groups

andy

Old September 10th 03, 10:17 PM
ß Ø ® G

On Wed, 10 Sep 2003 15:46:07 +0100, "Harold Potter"
wrote:

Hi please dont all start shouting about the fact that I am on the wrong site
but I reside in Northern Ireland and want to sell my reg. plate JCZ 6688.
How can I go about it on here. I cannot find any sites. Tnx in advance but
not for the complaints....lol

who would want to buy it anyway its not a good number or anything

--
E-Mail Addy obet(ng)qfy(qbg)cvcrk(qbg)pbz ---Rot13 it
watch out for spam trap in header
Old September 12th 03, 11:31 AM
Harold Potter

Hi all thank you for the many messages that I generated. I am consulting
Ms Rawlins for another message to see if I can get an even better but
perhaps more tolerant response. Gee mused Harold as he mused in the
philosopher's stone...im a smart ar.e.

Old September 15th 03, 07:38 PM
GB

"Snowdon Computers" wrote in message
No it's not, Irish do not generally belong to a separate race. They are
causican like the (at the moment) majority of UK residents.

If you are going to split hairs, I think you mean Caucasian.

Epson 4990 & Plate Glass negatives Tasp Scanners 1 February 21st 05 06:38 AM
I/O Plate removal? jf General 2 July 29th 04 04:49 AM
Homebuilt case - how to attach the Mobo (purchase a mouting plate??) John B. Homebuilt PC's 4 May 23rd 04 03:53 AM
Plate for front USB, firewire ports Stuart Chapman General 3 April 1st 04 02:58 PM
Anybody selling Iwill DK8S Opteron boards in the US? G. Hugh Song General 0 August 19th 03 01:45 AM