Long lost Intel fan is returnig to Intel :)

Old February 18th 05, 01:33 PM
Bloodstar

Default Long lost Intel fan is returnig to Intel :)

Hello,

First let me tell you that I had 4 Intel based computer before (486dx33,
P100, P200 MMX, and PIII 450Mhz) and there was not ONE problem at all on all
four configurations except minor issues with CDROM drives etc... and after
that after some advices I've got Athlon XP 1800+ and that was horror story
that I would't wished to my worse enemies
Now, I don't want that this become another thread of Intel vs. Pentium so I
will cut the crap and not tell you whole story about my Athlon damned
journey (just to tell you that I replaced 3 motherboards to not mention
other things !!! damn it

Well, I am tired of listening how Intel is bad company and how Intel makes
bad processors, that kind of bull**** I don't want to listen, for me AMD is
dead company.

First, yes I play games but not so much FPS games so argument of getting 10
FPS more are not good for me to get Athlon - in fact I think that I will
never get another Athlon forever. Yes, maybe I just had a very BAD LUCK with
this Athlon configuration and just jope that curse will not follow to my
I don't do any overclocking, I just buy PC and after a two years buy a new
one. I need good PC to work as intended without problems.

I need some advices - what do you recommend that I buy, if I decide to buy
whole new PC next week, I plan to buy new 3,2 Ghz Presscot I think - I also
think that it is not so bad like some AMD fanboys are trying to tell us
hehe. I am getting lot's of restarting of my PC, ussualy in the morning and
then 3 days nothing and than again, I have dual boot (maybe that is reason?)
but it's slowly getting on my nerves so I plan to make a backup and try to
sell this PC to some soul but I will try to make a fresh instalation before
and see if it will restart then. I also have problem with my system clock on
my ABIT NF7 motherboard and fan on chipset is making a noise like WW1 tank
before and later it make not so much noice but it is annoying!

OK, is it worth to wait for new Intel 64 line to launch, drop price etc...
or do you recommend that I just buy new Prescott based PC and forget about
AMD forever? Please also tell me what configuration you recommend, what
memory, CPU, graphic card, motherboard etc???

And I will be grateful that I hear some nice words about Intel, damn it at
least on this group ))
AMD lovers just skip this post and go boast on amd.crap newsgroup, ok?

Mario

Old February 18th 05, 01:36 PM
Bloodstar

Now, I don't want that this become another thread of Intel vs. Pentium so

Ups, sorry, I was tried to say Intel vs. AMD... Or King vs. Peasant

Mario

Intel found to be abusing market power in Japan chrisv General 152 March 26th 05 06:57 AM
Need help with reading lspci -tv and lspci -vv are we running at 33 or 66 mhz ??? (Intel SE7320SP2 board) news.tele.dk Intel 1 December 16th 04 08:00 PM
Intel, AMD... Mirko General 11 November 22nd 04 07:17 AM
Updrade PC Guy Smith General 22 August 15th 04 01:57 AM
Intel wants to slow down platform changes Rob Stow General 6 July 5th 03 11:13 AM