SEND FREE SMS TO ANYONE IN INDIA

Old December 26th 08, 05:08 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
apurvac

Default SEND FREE SMS TO ANYONE IN INDIA

http://www.youmint.com/network-apurvachitte
send FREE sms to anyone in India. this really works!!! I have saved a
lot of money by joining it. Go ahead now its your turn!! enjoy
sms'ing!!
Old December 26th 08, 06:02 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
david

On Thu, 25 Dec 2008 20:08:32 -0800, apurvac rearranged some electrons to
say:

http://www.youmint.com/network-apurvachitte send FREE sms to anyone in
India. this really works!!! I have saved a lot of money by joining it.
Go ahead now its your turn!! enjoy sms'ing!!

And why would I want to talk to anyone in India?
Old December 26th 08, 06:28 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
GlowingBlueMist[_2_]

"david" wrote in message
On Thu, 25 Dec 2008 20:08:32 -0800, apurvac rearranged some electrons to
say:

http://www.youmint.com/network-apurvachitte send FREE sms to anyone in
India. this really works!!! I have saved a lot of money by joining it.
Go ahead now its your turn!! enjoy sms'ing!!

And why would I want to talk to anyone in India?

Why bother with SMS when I can talk to someone in India any time I call my
ISP's companies help desk...

Old December 26th 08, 02:24 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Syfo-Dyas[_2_]

On Thu, 25 Dec 2008 23:28:51 -0600, "GlowingBlueMist"
wrote:

"david" wrote in message
On Thu, 25 Dec 2008 20:08:32 -0800, apurvac rearranged some electrons to
say:

http://www.youmint.com/network-apurvachitte send FREE sms to anyone in
India. this really works!!! I have saved a lot of money by joining it.
Go ahead now its your turn!! enjoy sms'ing!!

And why would I want to talk to anyone in India?

Why bother with SMS when I can talk to someone in India any time I call my
ISP's companies help desk...

LOL!!! Too f'in funny!!!!!!!!!

Call or Send SMS to any phone anywhere in the world Free! Sudip UK Computer Vendors 0 October 15th 07 12:11 PM
India Support journey Dell Computers 9 February 11th 07 02:58 AM
Get FREE Laptop, FREE iPod, FREE Xbox, FREE PS2 or FREE Cell Phone [email protected] General Hardware 0 March 1st 05 10:09 PM
India Chix SlAyEr Webcams 0 January 18th 04 11:30 AM