Cameron Diaz Topless

Old September 22nd 04, 10:30 PM
Robert Redelmeier

The little lost angel wrote:
Totally off topic, but why are these things always passed off as sexy
babes and never as something like "Tom Cruise Bottomless"? pPpPpp

Because the market is small. Mostly gay men, and those few
women to read USENET _and_ have the less-common attribute of
preferring to be visually aroused. The market for "Playgirl"
[et el?] is less than 10% of the market for "Playboy" et al.

Most women prefer verbal to visual, whence the GIGANTIC market
for romance novels (aka "chick pron")

-- Robert

Old September 23rd 04, 04:18 AM
keith

On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 21:30:22 +0000, Robert Redelmeier wrote:

The little lost angel wrote:
Totally off topic, but why are these things always passed off as sexy
babes and never as something like "Tom Cruise Bottomless"? pPpPpp

Because the market is small. Mostly gay men, and those few
women to read USENET _and_ have the less-common attribute of
preferring to be visually aroused. The market for "Playgirl"
[et el?] is less than 10% of the market for "Playboy" et al.

Most women prefer verbal to visual, whence the GIGANTIC market
for romance novels (aka "chick pron")

....or maybe it's because L'Angel, et al. are smarter than the average
hormone-pumped male teen. ;-)

--
Keith
Old September 23rd 04, 10:14 AM
Felger Carbon

news

wrote:
Totally off topic, but why are these things always passed off as

sexy
babes and never as something like "Tom Cruise Bottomless"?

pPpPpp

...or maybe it's because L'Angel, et al. are smarter than the

average
hormone-pumped male teen. ;-)

It was sad to see that Russ Meyer just died at age 82. I wonder
(sigh) where Kitten Natividad is these days? Great gal. Literally.
;-)

Old September 23rd 04, 01:48 PM
Robert Redelmeier

keith wrote:
...or maybe it's because L'Angel, et al. are smarter
than the average hormone-pumped male teen. ;-)

This is so obvious that it needs no mention.
Stupider would take much effort.

-- Robert

Old September 24th 04, 04:29 AM
keith

On Thu, 23 Sep 2004 09:14:58 +0000, Felger Carbon wrote:

news

wrote:
Totally off topic, but why are these things always passed off as

sexy
babes and never as something like "Tom Cruise Bottomless"?

pPpPpp

...or maybe it's because L'Angel, et al. are smarter than the

average
hormone-pumped male teen. ;-)

It was sad to see that Russ Meyer just died at age 82.

Oh my, the memories (or something close)! I used to go see his
flicks in college, Saturday nioghts at 12:00, after the grunge like
"2001, a space odessy" at teh UIUC auditorium. I didn't go often though
(wasn't my wife's cuppa tea). I do remember a few friends spraying
phiso-hex off the balcony one night. They damned near didn't make it back
to the dorm alive. ;-)

I wonder (sigh) where Kitten Natividad is these days? Great gal. Literally.
;-)

"Grand", would be a better adjective. For the kids:
http://www.absolutenow.com/new/kitten_natividad.html
Ain't search tools wonderful?

--
Keith

Old September 24th 04, 04:31 AM
keith

On Thu, 23 Sep 2004 12:48:56 +0000, Robert Redelmeier wrote:

keith wrote:
...or maybe it's because L'Angel, et al. are smarter
than the average hormone-pumped male teen. ;-)

This is so obvious that it needs no mention.
Stupider would take much effort.

Stating the obvious still answers the question. ;-)

--
Keith
Old September 24th 04, 08:33 AM
The little lost angel

On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 21:30:22 GMT, Robert Redelmeier
wrote:

Because the market is small. Mostly gay men, and those few
women to read USENET _and_ have the less-common attribute of
preferring to be visually aroused. The market for "Playgirl"
[et el?] is less than 10% of the market for "Playboy" et al.

Most women prefer verbal to visual, whence the GIGANTIC market
for romance novels (aka "chick pron")

kekekeke quite true given my own preferences for cheesy cute Taiwanese
romance novels *sheepish grin* pPpPp

If you need basic to med complexity webpages at affordable rates, email me
Old September 25th 04, 04:19 AM
keith

wrote:

Because the market is small. Mostly gay men, and those few
women to read USENET _and_ have the less-common attribute of
preferring to be visually aroused. The market for "Playgirl"
[et el?] is less than 10% of the market for "Playboy" et al.

Most women prefer verbal to visual, whence the GIGANTIC market
for romance novels (aka "chick pron")

kekekeke quite true given my own preferences for cheesy cute Taiwanese
romance novels *sheepish grin* pPpPp

My mother, 91, likes the cheesy romance novels too. MY wife used to send
her care packages (yes she reads the garbage too). I do remember when my
wife had me read one of her novels (Ann Rice's "Beauty", IIRC). Good
grief! ...talk about *P0RN*. ...made me blush! ...no she didn't pass
that series on to my mother! Yikes!

--
Keith