New Site Launch

Old July 29th 03, 05:39 PM
Well-Tech Computer Centre

Default New Site Launch

Front page of web site 'we do not charge VAT'

Isn't that slightly illegal ????

www.bettercomponents.com is now open for business.

Stocking the following brands ASUS, SOLTEK, MSI, GIGABYTE, WESTERN
DIGITAL, MAXTOR, INTEL, AMD amount others.

Featured Product
ASUS A7N266-WM
The A7N266-VM is the first micro-ATX motherboard to offer complete
integrated features without sacrificing performance.

Built upon the advanced nForce chipset architecture, the A7N266-VM
features powerful GeForce2 level 3D graphics, audio and LAN for an
all-in-one solution with unmatched performance and value.

£42.65

Old July 29th 03, 06:19 PM
Well-Tech Computer Centre

Thats cause they've removed it within the last 1/2 hour !!

--
Ally Maxwell
Well-Tech Computer Centre

Buy Securely, Online. www.wcc-ltd.co.uk

Old July 29th 03, 06:56 PM
GB

The web-site has a generic feel to it. Is there a company setting these up
on a template basis?

Old July 29th 03, 07:41 PM
Ant C

"Osprey" wrote in message
I can't see that comment on thier front page!

it was there, looks like theyve removed it.

Old July 29th 03, 11:30 PM
Osprey

"Ant C" wrote in message

"Osprey" wrote in message
I can't see that comment on thier front page!

it was there, looks like theyve removed it.

I get the message;-)

But can you tell me why it was illegal?

Osprey

Old July 29th 03, 11:35 PM
Osprey

"GB" wrote in message
The web-site has a generic feel to it. Is there a company setting these up
on a template basis?

Probably, once upon a time you could make a living writing HTML;-)

Osprey

Old July 30th 03, 12:31 AM
Richard Moore

AFAIK the only time you don't ( can't ) charge VAT is if you're not VAT
registered.

You pay VAT on things you buy and can't claim it back. Also, since you
aren't VAT registered you aren't allowed to add VAT onto your prices because
you have no way of paying it back to Customs & Excise.

Richard

_______________________________

www.e-aquila.com

_______________________________

Old July 30th 03, 06:01 AM
Sales @ better computers

We will sell you a version of the site if you want one. The only
company selling the system that the site uses is us.

"Osprey" wrote in message ...
"GB" wrote in message
The web-site has a generic feel to it. Is there a company setting these up
on a template basis?

Probably, once upon a time you could make a living writing HTML;-)

Osprey

Build your own Adult Site up with Cams and Chatroom! Top Cams Webcams 0 May 12th 04 05:31 PM
Best motherboard site Cuzman General 4 January 11th 04 04:50 PM
Win98 fresh intall ... can't access windows update site hiphop General 4 November 8th 03 02:36 AM
Where's da site, here's da site? David Clarke General 1 October 24th 03 07:54 PM
best hardware review site - most up to date Duddley DooRight General 0 August 29th 03 05:02 AM