updated BIOS for 3680-2633?

Old August 22nd 08, 05:03 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
Han

Default updated BIOS for 3680-2633?

I want to update the BIOS of my Acer Aspire laptop 3680-2633.
Unfortunately, the Acerpanam site is broken, and doesn't show anything
under drivers|notebooks. Does anyone have a direct link for Bios 1.3505 or
newer?

--
Best regards
Han
Old August 23rd 08, 08:21 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
Eugene Maes

here is link:
ftp://ftp.work.acer-euro.com/notebook/aspire_3680/bios/

ejm727

Old August 23rd 08, 12:29 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
Han

"Eugene Maes" wrote in
ng.com:

here is link:
ftp://ftp.work.acer-euro.com/notebook/aspire_3680/bios/

ejm727

THANKS, Eugene, that did the trick!