got logitech orbit af motion detection software a joke any better

Old May 29th 09, 11:09 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.webcam
harry palmer

Default got logitech orbit af motion detection software a joke any better

Hi there

the logitech webcam ( orbit AF) motion detection software is a joke, it's
not documented and none of the "clearly labeled" fields do things. I can
record motion ( after a lot of trial and error) BUT have yet to figure out
how to record more than 6 seconds of it!!!! There are many fields that LOOK
like they might help but they do nothing !!! SO anyone know any decent
freeware that I can use to replace this pos?? I looked but this group didn't
seem to have an FAQ

tia

Old June 19th 09, 08:24 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.webcam
Pat Cook[_2_]

On May 29, 4:09*pm, "harry palmer" wrote:
Hi there

the logitech webcam ( orbit AF) motion detection software is a joke, it's
not documented and none of the "clearly labeled" fields do things. I can
record motion ( after a lot of trial and error) BUT have yet to figure out
how to record more than 6 seconds of it!!!! There are many fields that LOOK
like they might help but they do nothing !!! SO anyone know any decent
freeware that I can use to replace this pos?? I looked but this group didn't
seem to have an FAQ

Most USENET newsgroups DO NOT have an FAQ.

Cheers

Pat Cook
Denver, Colorado
Pat's Cam - http://asmyworldturns.x10hosting.com/webcam/