WinXP, Nero, Outlook 2003 inbox

Old February 12th 07, 01:14 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware
ritter197

Default WinXP, Nero, Outlook 2003 inbox

I got pictures in Outlook and want to burn them to a CD.
But when I am in NERO and use ADD I do not know how to get to the Inbox and
select the message with the pictures.

Can you help.

Old February 12th 07, 02:20 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware
Rod Speed

Ritter197 wrote:
I got pictures in Outlook and want to burn them to a CD.
But when I am in NERO and use ADD I do not know how to get to the Inbox and select the message
with the pictures.

Lousy choice of newsgroup.

You need to save the pictures from outlook
and point nero at where you have saved them.

And dont be surprised if nero goes blind.

Old February 12th 07, 02:35 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware
The poster formerly known as Colleyville Alan

"Ritter197" wrote in message
I got pictures in Outlook and want to burn them to a CD.
But when I am in NERO and use ADD I do not know how to get to the Inbox
and select the message with the pictures.

Can you help.

The Outlook inbox is not a typical folder that you might use Windows
Explorer to examine. It is exclusive to Outlook. So if they are in your
inbox, attached to an email, you open the email and from the "File" menu,
choose "Save Attachments". You can then same them to a folder on your hard
drive. At that point, Nero should be able to find them.

Old February 12th 07, 01:23 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware
meerkat

"Rod Speed" wrote in message
Ritter197 wrote:
I got pictures in Outlook and want to burn them to a CD.
But when I am in NERO and use ADD I do not know how to get to the Inbox
and select the message with the pictures.

Lousy choice of newsgroup.

You need to save the pictures from outlook
and point nero at where you have saved them.

And dont be surprised if nero goes blind.

It is said, that we could all go blind, looking at
too many pictures g.

Old February 12th 07, 02:20 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware
ritter197

Great advice. Thanks a lot. I shall immediately try that.

"The poster formerly known as Colleyville Alan" wrote in
message ...

Old February 13th 07, 11:53 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware
Baldy

On Mon, 12 Feb 2007 13:20:05 +1100, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

Ritter197 wrote:
I got pictures in Outlook and want to burn them to a CD.
But when I am in NERO and use ADD I do not know how to get to the Inbox and select the message
with the pictures.

Lousy choice of newsgroup.

You need to save the pictures from outlook
and point nero at where you have saved them.

And dont be surprised if nero goes blind.

LOL!!! I wonder how many readers actually understood that!!!

Baldy
Old February 14th 07, 03:29 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware
Rod Speed

Baldy wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Ritter197 wrote

I got pictures in Outlook and want to burn them to a CD.
But when I am in NERO and use ADD I do not know how
to get to the Inbox and select the message with the pictures.

Lousy choice of newsgroup.

You need to save the pictures from outlook
and point nero at where you have saved them.

And dont be surprised if nero goes blind.

LOL!!! I wonder how many readers actually understood that!!!

Bugger all I bet |-)

Outlook 2003 Calendar Issue TC Homebuilt PC's 1 January 4th 07 06:18 AM
Outlook 2003 won't run dead kitty AMD x86-64 Processors 6 August 4th 05 06:53 PM
Outlook 2003 problem Gary General 1 July 16th 04 02:07 AM
Nero Multi Mount and Windows XP Daniel Prince Cdr 3 June 13th 04 08:20 PM
Nero and dvd-r failure Blair Wilson Cdr 1 February 5th 04 07:23 AM