Call of Duty

Old February 20th 04, 11:31 AM
David Priessman

Default Call of Duty

I have recently started trying to play COD. I keep getting fatal errors at
random points in the game. My vid card is an MSI GF4 Ti4600,running the
56.55 drivers. The error happens in drivers all the way back to 53.03.Proc
is AthlonXP 2500+ at varying FSBs from stock to 200 on an NV2 ultra chipset.
The erro is consistantly an nvogl.dll error. Anyone else have this happen,
and do you know a fix? Tia

Old February 20th 04, 02:05 PM
Anders Albrechtsen

"David Priessman" wrote in message
I have recently started trying to play COD. I keep getting fatal errors at
random points in the game. My vid card is an MSI GF4 Ti4600,running the
56.55 drivers. The error happens in drivers all the way back to 53.03.Proc
is AthlonXP 2500+ at varying FSBs from stock to 200 on an NV2 ultra

chipset.
The erro is consistantly an nvogl.dll error. Anyone else have this happen,
and do you know a fix? Tia

You might want to roll back the driver to version 53.03 or 53.30. The 56.55
are unsupported beta drivers (in spite of the whql logo) and NVIDIA decided
not to release them because they discovered some serious game issues.
---
Anders

Old February 22nd 04, 01:21 PM
dino

I ran the 45.23 with no issue on my Ti4200. COD ran fine..the newer drivers
have no benefit for the older Ti series of cards..you will actually lose
performance on these cards