9600 capture format for DVD burn

Old May 8th 07, 09:46 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Jeff Simpson

Default 9600 capture format for DVD burn

I am trying to edit and burn some files captured from cartoon channel for
the little guy but I can't figure out what I am doing wrong. I have tried
DVD setting 720x480,NTSC(525) 46.74 MB/minute 48,000Khz 16 bit, stereo and
the capture works fine but I can't get it to load into Pinnacle Studio 9 to
edit and burn. For some reason only a short incomplete file is loaded so
that will not work. I also have some NERO and MYDVD but I am unable to get
anything to work. Can someone tell me what I need to do or what settings I
need to use for capture that will burn to DVD? I have Windows XP Pro on 2.4G
with 1 Gig of Ram.
TIA.

Jeff

Old May 9th 07, 08:45 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Captain Midnight

"Jeff Simpson" wrote in message
rio.net...
I am trying to edit and burn some files captured from cartoon channel for
the little guy but I can't figure out what I am doing wrong. I have tried
DVD setting 720x480,NTSC(525) 46.74 MB/minute 48,000Khz 16 bit, stereo and
the capture works fine but I can't get it to load into Pinnacle Studio 9

edit and burn. For some reason only a short incomplete file is loaded so
that will not work. I also have some NERO and MYDVD but I am unable to get
anything to work. Can someone tell me what I need to do or what settings I
need to use for capture that will burn to DVD? I have Windows XP Pro on

2.4G
with 1 Gig of Ram.
TIA.

Jeff

You should be using the latest version of Studio9 which is 9.4.3. Works for
me. If that's not it you may be using too many resources for it to keep up
when capturing. It can have problems even if it looks ok.

Old May 10th 07, 11:17 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Jeff Simpson

Captain Midnight wrote:
[...]

Thanks for the reply Captain. I have put S-9 aside and went with TMPGEnc
DVD Author which works fine. For some reason Studio 9 would only load a
short portion of the file. I must be missing something but there is no way
to Import video and refused to recognize any video format.

CD Burn Format Scott Cdr 2 February 13th 05 04:39 PM
Anyone use ATI Radeon 9600 to capture movies? Ykarus Ati Videocards 3 August 28th 04 09:43 PM
Probl. Capture with Radeon 9600 PRO AIW BaoG Ati Videocards 1 December 5th 03 04:49 PM
Can not burn ATI AIW 9600 FM Files to audio CDR... xman Charlie Cdr 0 October 30th 03 01:24 AM
Why would you ever capture using ATI .vcr format? van Ati Videocards 2 October 13th 03 12:05 AM