Jedi Knight Outcast Multiplayer with ATI 9700 pro

Old June 22nd 03, 03:57 PM
boe

Default Jedi Knight Outcast Multiplayer with ATI 9700 pro

Thanks for the info.

"Les" wrote in message
boe wrote:
Hello,

I know some of the Radeon cards are tested with JK2 - 1.04. The game
works fine for me singleplayer but crashes multiplayer. It doesn't
completely bomb out, it stays in JK but gives a blank error message
-CL.

I have this on a fresh install of XP SP1 with DX90a. I have
installed the ATI 3.4 drivers. I have no problem playing Q3 MP,
SOF2, RTCW, etc. This is the only game. Anyone using a 9700 pro and
have JK2 MP working?

Thanks
P.S. I realize Lucase has not certified this card with JK2 yet.

I have no problem at all running JK2 in mp mode, Have done nothing

different
to yourself either.

--
Les
Win XP Home ED

"Never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and

beat
you with experience"