P4C800-E Deluxe I cannot get my Network to work

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 13th 04, 04:45 PM
wilbure

Default P4C800-E Deluxe I cannot get my Network to work

I have tried loading the drivers for my Lan controller off the CD that came
with the motherboard and still I cannot get it to work, the one thing I
nothiced that it says win 98 and NT ....I have XP....why do they not have
drivers for XP on the CD ? I am new at building my own ,,,,any help will be
greatly appreciated. One other thing ......I disabled the promise controller
in bios because I do not have a SATA drive I have a ATA100 drive ....the
reason why was everytime I booted I got SATA bios not loaded or something
like that....this I do not understand ...Should I leave it on anyway ? I can
deal with that but cannot do diddle without a internet connection
......thanks!