Modify win95 A to B

Old April 29th 08, 11:05 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
metronid

Default Modify win95 A to B

On Apr 28, 7:55*pm, wrote:
Hey

* * That Master CD number is 175340-00. I have restore diskette but it
is one, I foget which, that I had to download from the net.

Bill

Not to rehash old news.
The floppy or a copy of the boot floppy is usually on the master CD
Many time in a floder called floppy.
Many times in a image file called osboot.
Old May 5th 08, 01:55 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
AWM

Does any one have an extra master cd wint win 95B that has the pb kids space
as part of the navigator? My kids like this one. Thats the version on the
d-1000 I picked a few months ago.
mc

Old May 6th 08, 09:25 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
metronid

On May 4, 8:55*pm, "AWM" wrote:
Does any one have an extra master cd wint win 95B that has the pb kids space
as part of the navigator? My kids like this one. Thats the version on the
d-1000 I picked a few months ago.
mc

I am working on your request.
I am currently searching master CD 175710 and looking into the
encrypted files
and have found navigator.
I have not found Kids space yet.

I am also looking at 170991
I beleive that has the info but will check with ss4 as this is where
each cd came from.

In any case if you want them let me know

CDROM in your system so i can send a floppy that works

Old May 6th 08, 11:06 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
AWM

Thanks, the kids space is one of the rooms you click on inside navigator, I
kind of like it myself..the simple pleasures...
mc

Old May 7th 08, 12:42 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
AWM

metronoid I'll take any PB master cd's I can get, I'm also looking to
replace the cd for the 910 PB that would not work ( win 98FE, the markings
on the cd are MS# X03-94299 and 368-00001-000).
The cdrom in the D-1000 is the original and seems to work fine. The original
modem for this was missing and attaches with a small ribbon cable. I would
like to find a replacement for this as well. This D-1000 has no pci slots.
The system credentials refer to this as a 770MB.
mc

Old May 7th 08, 03:23 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
metronid

On May 4, 8:55 pm, "AWM" wrote:

Does any one have an extra master cd wint win 95B that has the pb kids
space
as part of the navigator? My kids like this one. Thats the version on the
d-1000 I picked a few months ago.
mc

I am working on your request.
I am currently searching master CD 175710 and looking into the
encrypted files
and have found navigator.
I have not found Kids space yet.

I am also looking at 170991
I beleive that has the info but will check with ss4 as this is where
each cd came from.

In any case if you want them let me know

CDROM in your system so i can send a floppy that work

I will ship them off in a couple of days.
I will work on the floppies although the the original ones should
work
for most PB systems but I will add a default universal driver to
come
on if the floppy fails to detect the the OEM cdrom.
Floppies will be by email as i have no floppy drive on my current
system
and must create using a virtual floppy.

The serial # for the D1000 will tell me the floppy that is currently
there in any case.
If not the master CD # may be helpful
I can not find much info on the d1000 and the 770mb
I used to have the ribbon cable but no longer.
Going to bed now
Old May 14th 08, 02:39 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
AWM

Bill I was able to get a sandisk 1gig flash drive to work in win 95, but I'm
trying to get an older seagate (32M), and an old dell (16M) to work. Have
you seen any drivers for these type of flashdrives?
mc
wrote in message
Hey

I don't know how to do what you ask but I have had success
with USB and Win 95. I recently used a PB restore CD and diskette I
had acquired and I am led to believe that it is one of the last PB
restore CD's. Unlike other Win 95 restore CD's. when I finished the
restore process with this particular one, it prompted me about the
USB ports and listed them in device manager. With drivers for USB
memory sticks installed, it recognizes any USB memory stick that I
put into it. Now, trying to find other USB Win 95 drivers like for the
Canon S100 digital camera is near impossible, even though Canon states
that they exist. I have not found them. The USB poorts recognize
anything I plug into it. Just finding the drivers like for the camera
is mostly impossible anymore.

Bill

modify boot disk AWM Packard Bell Computers 6 April 19th 08 07:31 PM
KVM on win95 Ron Hardin Dell Computers 2 July 6th 07 04:30 AM
IE and Win95 Scott Gateway Computers 13 December 23rd 03 05:11 AM
Metronid's Modify Instructions are now at: Elector Packard Bell Computers 2 November 25th 03 05:09 PM
HOW TO MODIFY A RESTORE FLOPPY metronid Packard Bell Computers 0 November 25th 03 03:13 AM