Canon lide 25

Old July 21st 11, 06:25 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.scanner
[email protected]

Default Canon lide 25

On Wed, 20 Jul 2011 19:01:02 +0100, Chris wrote:

Yes have got drivers , but they appear quite old 2006.

What software are you using ?

Chris

On Wed, 20 Jul 2011 15:43:13 +0100,
wrote:

Has anyone got this scanner to work with windows 7 64 bit.

I'm struggling and could with some help

Chris

Works fine for me... have you downloaded the Win 7 64-bit drivers from
the Canon site?

Chris (a different one!)

Old July 21st 11, 11:41 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.scanner
Chris[_21_]

On Thu, 21 Jul 2011 06:25:10 +0100,
wrote:

On Wed, 20 Jul 2011 19:01:02 +0100, Chris wrote:

Yes have got drivers , but they appear quite old 2006.

What software are you using ?

Chris

Try these:

http://www.canon.co.uk/Support/Consu...&type=download

and

http://www.canon.co.uk/Support/Consu...&type=download

They are the latest, and date from 2010. They're the ones I'm
currently using.

Chris.
Old July 22nd 11, 09:50 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.scanner
[email protected]

On Thu, 21 Jul 2011 23:41:46 +0100, Chris wrote:

Thank you I have loaded drivers ok, the scanner is seen in devices,
but in the canoscan toolbox my scanner is not seen any ideas ?

Chris

Old July 22nd 11, 09:45 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.scanner
Chris[_21_]

On Thu, 21 Jul 2011 23:41:46 +0100, Chris wrote:

Thank you I have loaded drivers ok, the scanner is seen in devices,
but in the canoscan toolbox my scanner is not seen any ideas ?

Chris

Is it attached to a USB port on the PC itself? ISTR they're not very
happy on USB hubs (not even powered ones).

Does it appear under Imaging devices in Device Manager (Control Panel
- Administrative Tools - Computer Management - Device Manager)? Try
'scan for hardware changes'.

Chris
Old July 22nd 11, 10:13 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.scanner
[email protected]

On Fri, 22 Jul 2011 21:45:23 +0100, Chris wrote:

Appears under imaging devices in device manager and reports all
working. connected directly to the PC.

When I turn the pc on, the Scanner clicks and the bar moves a little.
its seen by the PC OK , not by the canoscan toolbox or by the scan
program that is part of windows 7.

Chris

On Thu, 21 Jul 2011 23:41:46 +0100, Chris wrote:

Thank you I have loaded drivers ok, the scanner is seen in devices,
but in the canoscan toolbox my scanner is not seen any ideas ?

Chris

Is it attached to a USB port on the PC itself? ISTR they're not very
happy on USB hubs (not even powered ones).

Does it appear under Imaging devices in Device Manager (Control Panel
- Administrative Tools - Computer Management - Device Manager)? Try
'scan for hardware changes'.

Chris

Canon LiDE 25 & LiDE 70 Talal Itani Scanners 7 April 25th 07 12:05 AM
Canon LiDE 80 Nanashi Nogombe Scanners 2 October 24th 05 01:11 PM
Canon liDE 35 vs liDE 50 geebee6 Scanners 0 September 26th 04 12:34 PM
Canon liDE 35 vs liDE 50 geebee6 Scanners 0 September 26th 04 11:46 AM
Canon LiDE 80 Alan Sutton Scanners 2 February 6th 04 03:00 PM