Windows XP 64bit EE version 1218 any links?

Old July 28th 04, 09:50 PM
Hank Kimbel

Default Windows XP 64bit EE version 1218 any links?

Just heard of this version. Anyone got a link to it? Thanks.

Hank Kimbell,

"Did you come to see me, or did I come to see you?"

Old July 29th 04, 12:07 AM
The Chief

**** House rumors are nice for inciting riots, but why not just check
the MicroSoft site for OFFICIAL/PUBLICISED/ACCURATE information instead
of acting like some dumbass????

Old July 29th 04, 12:23 AM
Hank Kimbel

This is not a rumor. Please don't use profanity, God is watching.

Old July 29th 04, 12:27 AM
Hank Kimbel

For those that want to know my sources, check the private Microsoft
newsgroup, there is a reference there. Also, check the beta warez newsgroup.

Old July 30th 04, 10:29 AM
Andreas Bittner

"Hank Kimbel" wrote in message

For those that want to know my sources, check the private Microsoft
newsgroup, there is a reference there. Also, check the beta warez

so when you know this much already, why dont you download it illegaly
from
some p2p network or other means. you found already all the answers to
your own
question. wonder about this thread.

other than that, apply to become a microsoft beta tester, and you will
be on the legal side. god is watching as you said ... you know....

Old July 30th 04, 11:04 AM
Andreas Bittner

"Hank Kimball" wrote in message

You are correct. I am not interested in downloading it, fyi

schizophrenic?
you started this thread, by asking if anyone had a link to it.
way to go. EOT.

Old July 30th 04, 01:01 PM
Hank Kimball

Either you are dense, or you are just pretending to be dense. Either way,
you win the Idiot of the year award.

Old July 30th 04, 04:38 PM
rstlne

"Hank Kimball" wrote in message
Either you are dense, or you are just pretending to be dense. Either way,
you win the Idiot of the year award.

Err..
Wow, your confused.. I enjoy short little threads like that