How To Build your Own PC

Old September 28th 03, 06:00 PM
HH

Default How To Build your Own PC

Thousands???? Maybe 10 years ago. Not today, dude. Welcome to the new
Millenium.

HH

"PcBuilder" wrote in message
If You Can Read And Hold A Screwdriver, Do It Yourself & Save Thousands !
http://savea4tune.net/buildpc.htm

---
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20030907125819Y7x6RvG8

Old September 28th 03, 06:43 PM
Dan Sgambelluri

1. You do not save thousands. You don't even save hundreds.
2. Knowing how to read and how to use a screwdriver does not make it
3. You need computer knowledge on how to troubleshoot problems

Old September 28th 03, 10:16 PM
Irene

Did anyone read the page referenced? Thousands probably could be saved, IF,
one were to do all that is referred to on the actual web page and in the
book. But that is one big IF.

Not unlike the new media, what is actually said is not the same as the
leader line. g

Old September 29th 03, 02:32 AM
Dan Sgambelluri

order the book and build one and tell use if you saved thousands of dollars
from any name brand PC

hlink.net...

!

Old September 29th 03, 02:00 PM
DEJ57

If one used the info to build a number of PCs one might save thousands. Yeah,
the claim is a bit of an reach, but likely no more than Compaq giving extra
mile service during the late 90's......

Dale

Old September 29th 03, 11:18 PM
Dan Sgambelluri

I read your post.

You didn't read mine. As I was responding to DEJ57 not to you.

link.net...

Old September 29th 03, 11:38 PM
Irene

"As I was responding to DEJ57 not to you."

I understand that. I should have quoted your previous post, which is what I
actually referring to.

"order the book and build one and tell use if you saved thousands of dollars
from any name brand PC"

and my response:

"You didn't read my entire post, did you?
Thousands probably could be saved,
IF, one were to do all that is referred to on the actual web page and in
the book. But that is one big IF.

Not unlike the new media, what is actually said is not the same as the
leader line. g"

Sorry for the confusion.

I read your post.

You didn't read mine. As I was responding to DEJ57 not to you.

link.net...

Old September 30th 03, 12:35 AM
Dan Sgambelluri

I read your post.

"Irene" wrote in message
hlink.net...
"As I was responding to DEJ57 not to you."

I understand that. I should have quoted your previous post, which is what

actually referring to.

"order the book and build one and tell use if you saved thousands of

dollars
from any name brand PC"

and my response:

"You didn't read my entire post, did you?
Thousands probably could be saved,
IF, one were to do all that is referred to on the actual web page and in
the book. But that is one big IF.

Not unlike the new media, what is actually said is not the same as the
leader line. g"

Sorry for the confusion.

"Dan Sgambelluri" wrote in message
I read your post.

You didn't read mine. As I was responding to DEJ57 not to you.

link.net...