Access denied to files on my old hard drive: HELP please!

Old March 22nd 05, 05:39 PM
Radford

Default Access denied to files on my old hard drive: HELP please!

Hi,

My desktop PC has died (apparently the motherboard has gone). I have
removed the hard drive and connected it to my laptop via USB. I can
see most of the folders but some say "access denied" when I try to
open them.

HELP!
Old March 27th 05, 11:59 AM
Shr Sddq

The files probably have been given restricted permissions on your old
computer.
Right click on the root directories, and reset permissions - give ALL
to your new computer admininstrator user.

---