Bill Gates Blackmailing Denmark

Old April 25th 05, 04:07 PM
Nomad

Default Bill Gates Blackmailing Denmark

"Jon dough" wrote in message
Ted Campanelli wrote in
m:

Ted shuffled out of his cave and grunted these great (and sometimes
not so great) words of knowledge:

What I find interesting is that monopolies are not legal in this
country (US ). Where is the competition to Microsoft ? Please don't
say Linux.

Apple is a much bigger monopoly than microsoft ever was. Microsoft only
makes software (and some hardware accessories), but if you want a mac
computer or os you HAVE to got through Apple.

I am referring to an OS that will run the majority of windows
programs.

You're being stupid. This is like asking why a GMC water pump wont work on
a toyota.

Bill has the software manufacturers and hardware manufacturers doing
what he wants. If they want to sell their product IT MUST BE ABLE TO
RUN UNDER WINDOWS.

This is more of a sply and demand thing. If Hardware manufacturers want to
stay in business they must create hardware that is compatable with the

most
popular OS.

Back in "the old days" you had a choice of an os. There was PC Dos,
MS Dos, C-Dos plus a few others I don't remember. Bill managed to get
rid of all the "threats".

Because he is a better business man. They others couldn't compete.

Where were our "illustrious" government watchdogs while this was going
on ? Where are they now ? Are they doing anything ? Nope, Bill owns
them.

The guvernment can go **** themselves. The biggest monopoly in the US is
the United States Government. They are also the most incompetent Monopoly.
BTW, have you noticed that every time the Government has broken up a
"monopoly" it has resulted in higher prices. Do some research and stop
making a fool out of yourself.

Hey dough-boy..._who's_ making a fool of himself?

Old May 23rd 05, 01:15 PM
Jon dough

BTW, have you noticed that every time the Government has
broken up a "monopoly" it has resulted in higher prices. Do some
research and stop making a fool out of yourself.

Hey dough-boy..._who's_ making a fool of himself?

That's right, I forgot that gas rices wenbt down when standard oil was
broken up, or that my phone bill got cheaper when MaBell was broken up,
or... never mind.