Whats a good online store to buy pc bits and parts from ?

Old December 3rd 03, 06:27 AM
We Live For The One We Die For The One

Default Whats a good online store to buy pc bits and parts from ?

My local stores SUCK, no non standard stuff.

Thanks.

Old December 3rd 03, 11:50 AM
Immuno

OK give us a clue - which continent are you on?

Pete

"We Live For The One We Die For The One" wrote in
message ...

Old December 3rd 03, 11:57 AM
Harry

Let me guess - Denmark?

Old December 3rd 03, 12:07 PM
Immuno

Well, as guesses go - its not a bad one. However on close inspection:

From: We Live For The One We Die For The One
Newsgroups: alt.comp.hardware.overclocking
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2003 16:27:03 +1100

He's using an NNTP posting host Australia via a DSL line. So my money would
be on Oz.

Hence the question!

Pete

news

Old December 3rd 03, 01:25 PM
Herr Pie

You can't go wrong with mwave.com or newegg.com. Great west coast (US)
guys.

Old December 3rd 03, 02:14 PM
Harry

I bow to your knowledge..... )

Its a shame Herr Pie didnt....!

Old December 3rd 03, 04:22 PM
jeffc

"Immuno" wrote in message
Well, as guesses go - its not a bad one.

So why does he have a .dk email address?

Old December 3rd 03, 04:57 PM
Harry

Maybe hes on holiday!

Old December 3rd 03, 05:18 PM
Immuno

"jeffc" wrote in message

"Immuno" wrote in message
Well, as guesses go - its not a bad one.

So why does he have a .dk email address?

Presumably, because he can!

)

Old December 3rd 03, 05:27 PM
jeffc

Nah, it's been like that for a long time. His name is Sune Mika Salminen,
which sounds Finnish to me, but I think Sune is not uncommon in Denmark
either.