GF2MX400 BIOS question

Old September 9th 03, 07:55 PM
Predator

Default GF2MX400 BIOS question

I do own a GF2MX400 card from unknown vendor (got it as whole with a used
box)
trying to update the BIOS just to tinker with it, really like to get the
latest software especially firmwares to try out
yet when I try to locate a new BIOS things get bad

after reading alot on the net, downloaded X-BIOS editor and read my VGA BIOS
BIOS Ver: 3.11.00.18.00
Device ID: GeForce2 MX/MX400 (0110)
TVOut: Chrontel 7008 (from reference nVidia drivers)
VESA Product Name: NV10 reference board (should this be something like
NV11?)
VESA Product Rev: Chip Rev A1
BIOS size: 48128
CTLBLKVER: 5.17

so I started looking for the new BIOS,
first: BIOS ver 3.11.00.18.00 is nowhere to be found, thought if
there would be somewhere the newer version should be close
second: all other BIOS sizes are 51200 instead of 48128
third: what is that with NV10 reference board? isn't NV10 GF256?
forth: all other BIOSes are Chip Rev B2
then there are other things as well but that are the most important ones

so after alot of dissapointment and reading discoureging forums that people
either got scrabled screens or they also could not find the right BIOS I cam
here to ask
cannot thing of anything else I could include in this post so if there is
anything else required please ask