ASUS radeon 9800XT: noisy ?

Old December 25th 03, 04:05 PM
Lorenzo Sandini

Default ASUS radeon 9800XT: noisy ?

How noisy would is the cooling system of the mentionned asus card ?

Any happy owner ?

LS

Old December 25th 03, 04:40 PM
Strontium

Well....

I have a fairly quiet system (regulated fans). And, I notice the sound of
it's fans.

But, it's not enough to **** me off.

-
Lorenzo Sandini stood up at show-n-tell, in , and

--
Strontium

"And, all of your lies weren't enough to keep me....here."

- Goo Goo Dolls

Old December 25th 03, 11:27 PM
Sharky

I have the Sapphire 9800XT instead.
Very quiet !!!
I was a Asusfeeak but i love this card

Old December 26th 03, 09:06 AM
InvaderZim

Gotta watch those feeaks.

--
InvaderZim

"only the dead have seen the end of war"
Plato