Urgent Advice needed on correct replacement

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 22nd 03, 08:39 AM
PeterDon

Default Urgent Advice needed on correct replacement

BlankPlease need some urgent advice. Our client has lost his display card due to lightning and we have to recommend to the insurance company the correct replacement. The insurance company involved will also do their own research and thus we have to be absolutely correct. The principle we have to adhere to according to the insurance policy is a "same and/or similar" replacement. We cannot find the same replacement and thus have to look at "similar" replacement. herewith specs on damaged card:

Leadtek WinFast A250 Ultra TD GeForce4 Ti4600 - My VIVO Edition

Please your urgent advice will be appreciated!

PDB