Wireless charging mouse pad

Old May 2nd 18, 04:49 PM posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.windows7.general,alt.comp.freeware
Chris

Default Wireless charging mouse pad

Mr. Man-wai Chang wrote:
On 1/5/2018 7:10 AM, Larc wrote:

| Yes and don't forget microwave ovens, tv masts, mobile phones, satellites,
| wifi, cosmic rays and brazil nuts.
|
| Best line your bedroom with tinfoil...

And make a hat out of any that's left over.

There was not that many wireless tools in the human world back some 50
years ago! Why couldn't we go back to wired life?

Only TV, radio, radar, satellite,etc all of whichgenerated much greater
power EM than today.

After all, wireless tools exist mostly because of military uses!

Old May 2nd 18, 06:34 PM posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.windows7.general,alt.comp.freeware
Char Jackson

On Wed, 2 May 2018 15:49:30 -0000 (UTC), Chris
wrote:

Mr. Man-wai Chang wrote:
On 1/5/2018 7:10 AM, Larc wrote:

| Yes and don't forget microwave ovens, tv masts, mobile phones, satellites,
| wifi, cosmic rays and brazil nuts.
|
| Best line your bedroom with tinfoil...

And make a hat out of any that's left over.

There was not that many wireless tools in the human world back some 50
years ago! Why couldn't we go back to wired life?

Only TV, radio, radar, satellite,etc all of whichgenerated much greater
power EM than today.

There used to be a guy who posted in the cell phone groups who'd tell
stories about living next to a commercial radio transmitter tower. He'd
say at night he could hold a fluorescent tube in his hand and the high
levels of ambient RF would excite the tube and make it glow (dimly).

I haven't seen him post in quite a few years. I wonder if the RF got
him.

Old May 2nd 18, 09:29 PM posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.windows7.general,alt.comp.freeware
Chris

wrote:

Mr. Man-wai Chang wrote:
On 1/5/2018 7:10 AM, Larc wrote:

| Yes and don't forget microwave ovens, tv masts, mobile phones, satellites,
| wifi, cosmic rays and brazil nuts.
|
| Best line your bedroom with tinfoil...

And make a hat out of any that's left over.

There was not that many wireless tools in the human world back some 50
years ago! Why couldn't we go back to wired life?

Only TV, radio, radar, satellite,etc all of whichgenerated much greater
power EM than today.

There used to be a guy who posted in the cell phone groups who'd tell
stories about living next to a commercial radio transmitter tower. He'd
say at night he could hold a fluorescent tube in his hand and the high
levels of ambient RF would excite the tube and make it glow (dimly).

I haven't seen him post in quite a few years. I wonder if the RF got
him.

Probably

Old May 3rd 18, 02:08 AM posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.windows7.general,alt.comp.freeware
Diesel[_2_]

Char Jackson
Wed, 02 May 2018
17:34:29 GMT in alt.comp.freeware, wrote:

[snip]

There used to be a guy who posted in the cell phone groups who'd
tell stories about living next to a commercial radio transmitter
tower. He'd say at night he could hold a fluorescent tube in his
hand and the high levels of ambient RF would excite the tube and
make it glow (dimly).

That's true. You can also achieve the same effect to a point with a CB
or HAM radio.

And, if you happen to live near high transmission power lines, If you
go near the base of the tower with a flourescent tube in your hand,
it'll light up; almost (depending on EMF field around you) as bright as
it would with a ballast powering it.

I remember when we're on one jobsite where our handy dandy widowmakers
(aka, the ticker) couldn't be used because it would indicate hot even
if you weren't anywhere near a wire, let alone a 'live' one. Thanks to
the nearby overhead high transmission lines.

--
To prevent yourself from being a victim of cyber
stalking, it's highly recommended you visit he
Old May 3rd 18, 04:09 AM posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.windows7.general,alt.comp.freeware
Mr. Man-wai Chang

On 3/5/2018 1:34 AM, Char Jackson wrote:

There used to be a guy who posted in the cell phone groups who'd tell
stories about living next to a commercial radio transmitter tower. He'd
say at night he could hold a fluorescent tube in his hand and the high
levels of ambient RF would excite the tube and make it glow (dimly).

I have seen local new (Hong Kong) about some residents living at the top
floor right under the ground station antennae of mobile phone network
and got diagnosed cancer (not just one person)!!!

/ v \ Simplicity is Beauty!
^ ^ (x86_64 Ubuntu 9.10) Linux 2.6.39.3
不借貸! 不詐騙! 不*錢! 不援交! 不打交! 不打劫! 不自殺! 不求神! 請考慮綜援
(CSSA):
Old May 3rd 18, 04:10 AM posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.windows7.general,alt.comp.freeware
nospam

In article , Mr. Man-wai
Chang wrote:

I have seen local new (Hong Kong) about some residents living at the top
floor right under the ground station antennae of mobile phone network
and got diagnosed cancer (not just one person)!!!

that doesn't mean the cause was the transmitter.
Old May 3rd 18, 04:17 AM posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.windows7.general,alt.comp.freeware,alt.conspiracy
Mr. Man-wai Chang

Default Mobile phone ground stations and cancer?

On 3/5/2018 11:10 AM, nospam wrote:
In article , Mr. Man-wai
Chang wrote:

I have seen local new (Hong Kong) about some residents living at the top
floor right under the ground station antennae of mobile phone network
and got diagnosed cancer (not just one person)!!!

that doesn't mean the cause was the transmitter.

I know! Because if this made a case, all mobile phone companies would
have big problems! Note that those residents were living close to the
ground stations in the building.

Below are the links (Chinese news, some with photos):

【晴*】1屋3患癌 疑手機發射站肇禍 300投訴 通訊局:輻射無超標
http://skypost.ulifestyle.com.hk/art...%87%E7%A 6%8D

【經濟日*】*員收求助憂天台手機 射站輻射
http://topick.hket.com/article/16778...BC%BB%E5%B0%84

【星島日*】*層戶控訴電訊發射基 危害健康 促政府審視現有標準
http://std.stheadline.com/instant/ar...A8%99%E6%BA%96

【晴*】手機發射站疑致癌 公屋法團促盡拆
https://hk.news.yahoo.com/%E6%89%8B%...224518142.html

Old May 3rd 18, 05:07 AM posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.freeware
Sjouke Burry[_2_]

On 3-5-2018 5:10, nospam wrote:
In article , Mr. Man-wai
Chang wrote:

I have seen local new (Hong Kong) about some residents living at the top
floor right under the ground station antennae of mobile phone network
and got diagnosed cancer (not just one person)!!!

that doesn't mean the cause was the transmitter.

Jeh..
Lots of people get K, lots of phone towers around , so......

Brilliant science, dont you see.
Old May 3rd 18, 05:10 AM posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.freeware
Mr. Man-wai Chang

On 3/5/2018 12:07 PM, Sjouke Burry wrote:
that doesn't mean the cause was the transmitter.

Jeh..
Lots of people get K, lots of phone towers around , so......
Brilliant science, dont you see.

Because you are rich and living on the ground uptown, no ground stations
nor electricity poles? All ground stations were built upon slave sectors?

Come on.... being safe yourself does NOT answer the question.