Epson XP-610 Inkjet Printer Cartridges

Old August 29th 17, 08:57 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Alek

Default Epson XP-610 Inkjet Printer Cartridges

My wife has a hand-me-down Epson XP-610 inkjet printer. It told her to
replace one of the cartridges but we cannot find the appropriate part
number.

This printer has 5 slots for cartridges. From right to left, the slots
are labeled PBK, M, Y, C, BK.

The BK slot is twice as wide as the others.

What is the Epson part number for the BK cartridge that goes in that
double-wide slot?

Thanks.
Old August 29th 17, 09:19 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Percival P. Cassidy

On 08/29/2017 03:57 PM, Alek wrote:
My wife has a hand-me-down Epson XP-610 inkjet printer. It told her to
replace one of the cartridges but we cannot find the appropriate part
number.

This printer has 5 slots for cartridges. From right to left, the slots
are labeled PBK, M, Y, C, BK.

The BK slot is twice as wide as the others.

What is the Epson part number for the BK cartridge that goes in that
double-wide slot?

T273020-S, as far as I can see. Or T273XL020-S for the double-capacity one.

Perce

Old August 29th 17, 09:27 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Alek

Percival P. Cassidy wrote on 8/29/2017 4:19 PM:
On 08/29/2017 03:57 PM, Alek wrote:
My wife has a hand-me-down Epson XP-610 inkjet printer. It told her to
replace one of the cartridges but we cannot find the appropriate part
number.

This printer has 5 slots for cartridges. From right to left, the slots
are labeled PBK, M, Y, C, BK.

The BK slot is twice as wide as the others.

What is the Epson part number for the BK cartridge that goes in that
double-wide slot?

T273020-S, as far as I can see. Or T273XL020-S for the double-capacity one.

Perce

Thanks. Only the T273XL020-S shows a picture that is a double-wide.

Now you say "double-capacity". What do you mean by that? And what does
the "XL" mean.

Old August 30th 17, 01:07 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Percival P. Cassidy

On 08/29/2017 04:27 PM, Alek wrote:

My wife has a hand-me-down Epson XP-610 inkjet printer. It told her to
replace one of the cartridges but we cannot find the appropriate part
number.

This printer has 5 slots for cartridges. From right to left, the slots
are labeled PBK, M, Y, C, BK.

The BK slot is twice as wide as the others.

What is the Epson part number for the BK cartridge that goes in that
double-wide slot?

T273020-S, as far as I can see. Or T273XL020-S for the double-capacity one.

Thanks. Only the T273XL020-S shows a picture that is a double-wide.

Now you say "double-capacity". What do you mean by that? And what does
the "XL" mean.

Twice as much (or even more than twice as much) ink. That's the
significance of the "XL" for all Epson ink cartridges.

Perce